28

The next day at school, Eunji sat on the front seat in the Maths class with Yuki and Jaemin sat behind the two girls, with Jeno

Eunji was sitting on the chair, head leaned down, and every time she yawned, she lifted her head up.

Her hair was made into a messy bun which hung low to the nape of her neck.

Jaemin, without knowing, kept playing with the loose hair strands that hung from her bun.

Yuki turned her head to the side to see them like this, and smirked. She looked at Jeno who was also smirking while looking at the two.

'Jaemin, could you swap seats with me?' Yuki asked.

'Sure.' He said right away.

The two swapped seats, Yuki sat with Jeno and Jaemin sat with Eunji.

'Hey.' He said.

She turned her head, wearily, and smiled at him. 'Hi.'

'Today's plans are still on, right?' He asked.

'Yeah.'

'Yuki!' Jaemin called out as he jogged towards the her.

'What?' She asked.

'I need your help.' He panted out.

'For?' She asked.

'I think I like Eunji.' Jaemin sighed.

'You think?' She scoffed.

'Yeah, whatever.' Jaemin said.

'Come on, Jaemin. You keep talking about her!' She whisper yelled. 'You don't 'think' that you like her. You actually like her.'

'What should I do now?' Jaemin asked.

'What do people do when they have a crush on someone?' She pretended to think. 'Confess, obviously. How come you didn't know that?'

'Well, obviously because I've never really fell in love with someone.' Jaemin said.

'Wait, what did I just hear?' Yuki asked. 'You've never fallen in love...? So, Eunji is the first girl you actually fell in love with?'

Jaemin nodded.

'Dude...' Yuki began. 'I've got an idea.'