38

As Eunji walked away to the janitor's room with Jaemin, Miri stood behind the locker

She heard one of her minions snicker and she turned around glaring at her. She bit her lip furiously, and stormed off to class.

Jaemin pulled Eunji inside the closet, and as soon as the door closed behind her, he pinned her against it, pressing his lips on hers.

Eunji pulled his tie, bringing him closer, as he grabbed her jaw.

Her hands roamed around his shirt, as she slowly snaked her arms around his neck.

It eventually got hot inside, so Jaemin pulled away, and loosened his tie. He reattached their lips again, and Eunji ran her fingers through his hair.

Their lips moved in sync, and the two slowly got out of breath.

Jaemin leaned his forehead against hers, and muttered in a shaky voice, 'You're so fucking beautiful.'

Eunji's eyes scanned his face and she pulled his collar, and kissed him again.

Taeyong was taking the roll call when he realised that Jaemin and Eunji weren't present in the class.

He didn't give much thought to it, and started the class.

Exactly fifteen minutes later, the door opened, revealing Jaemin, who's hair was all messy, and his tie was loose, and Eunji, who also had her tie loose, and around two or three buttons from the top of her shirt were unbuttoned.

Taeyong looked at the two, and smiled playfully. He nodded, giving them permission inside the class.

The two sat down on their seat beside each other, and Jaemin slowly whispered in Eunji's ear, 'The closet is my favourite place from now on.'

'