8

Her eyes widened, and her cheeks suddenly grew hot, but she shrugged it

Her eyes widened, and her cheeks suddenly grew hot, but she shrugged it. 'Oh, I see. It's okay...umm.' She took his phone and entered her number. 'There you go. Problem fixed.' She smiled.

'Yeah.' He smiled softly. 'I'll go now. Bye, Eun.' He waved as he stepped outside the house.

'Bye, Nana.' She waved back.

His heart became warm when he heard her say his nickname. He smiled widely and started walking away.

*

[Na Jaemin😠]

Hey bby

Stfu
I'm not ur bby

Oh
U in a bad mood?

My 2 jars of nutella finished huhu

Wow

Stfu

N e ways
Can I ask u a que?

U just did

i-
How tf is ur eng so gud
Like demn

So...Jaehyun and I lived in America for 4 years
That's y

Oh nice
So
When will u start tutoring me?

Umm
Meet me tom in the lib after class

K
Seen

Jaemin put his phone down and sighed. He turned around to look at a girl lying naked on her bed.

The evening sun shone on his muscular naked body. He ran his hand through his white hair, and sighed.

'I really should stop doing this.' He whispered, when he closed his eyes and an image of Eunji appeared.

He wore his clothes again and walked out of the room.

He sat inside his car, while the sky turned dark, eventually following with the pitter-patter on the roof of his car.

He fumbled with his phone in his hands, debating whether to press the call button.

He reluctantly pressed the button and put it on speaker.

'Hello?' A woman's voice was heard on the other end.

'Mom?' He choked out.

'Jaemin?' She called. 'What happened? Are you okay?'

A/n: Sorry if this chapter was short :P