50

Renjun unlocked the door to their dorm and he entered with Yuki and Eunji

Eunji scanned the living room for Jaemin, but she couldn't find him.

'Noona...' Jisung spoke out. 'Hyung's in his room.'

Eunji nodded and slowly walked towards Jaemin's room door. She slowly knocked on the door, and said softly, 'Let me come inside, Jaemin, would you?'

A few seconds later, the door opened revealing Jaemin, his hair messy, his eyes puffy and his nose red from all the crying.

Seeing him like this broke her heart. Tears started falling out of her eyes, and she jumped on him to hug him.

It took him by surprise though. He hugged her back and started stroking her hair.

Her sobs became louder, and his heart clenched. He buried his face into her neck and cried.

'I'm sorry...' Eunji cried. 'I should have...listened to you.'

'No...no. Its...it's my fault.' He sobbed. 'I couldn't explain it to you.'

'Shut up...it's not your fault.' She cried.

'Neither is it yours.' He hugged her tighter, as if he was scared that if he let go of her, she'll vanish.

Jaemin looked at her face and caressed her cheekbones, wiping off the tears. He then, pressed his lips on hers gently.

When she kissed him back, he slowly picked her up and layed her down on the bed. Then, he placed a kiss on her forehead, and layed on her chest.

'I love you.' Jaemin said. 'I love you so much, Eunji.'

She snuggled closer to him and wrapped her arm around him like a koala. 'I love you more, Jaemin.'

'Are we okay now?' Jaemin asked.

'Yeah...now that we know whose fault it was...let's not talk about it anymore.' Eunji said.

'Hm.' Jaemin hummed. 'I love you so much.'

'You stink.' Eunji laughed.

'Great way to say I love you more.' Jaemin chuckled, and pulled her closer, kissing her and brushing off the hair falling on her eyes. 'Goodnight, love.'

'Goodnight, Romeo.'

A/n: Y'all I still cant believe I've almost completed this book like wtf