34

Jaemin pressed his lips on hers softly, closing his eyes in the process

Jaemin pressed his lips on hers softly, closing his eyes in the process. Their lips moved in sync, and Eunji's hand balled into a fist around her blue and pink duvet.

The two pulled apart after what seemed like three seconds, and Eunji looked up to see Jaemin smiling widely at her.

She smiled back before reattaching their lips.

Her fingers weaved through his soft white hair, earning a soft moan from him.

Feelings bloomed inside Jaemin's chest, as he kissed her passionately. A feeling he had never felt before, even though he had kissed almost every girl in his school.

Eunji's hand, which were gripped tightly onto the duvet, slowly loosened, as she placed them on his jaw, trying to bring him closer, if it was even possible.

Jaemin's hands slowly went on her waist, under her shirt.

But before they could start doing something unholy, the door opened.

'Eunji-' Dawon entered the room, and after seeing the scene inside, he instantly covered his eyes. 'Oops, my bad.'

The two jumped apart from each other, and Eunji fixed her shirt, while Jaemin fixed his hair.

Dawon stood there awkwardly, with his hands covering his eyes. 'Can I see now?'

'Yea..yeah.' Jaemin stammered.

'Uh...Uh, Dawon...' Eunji started, trying to find the right words, 'Please don't tell this to anyone.'

'What do I get then?' Dawon crossed his arms.

'Uh...I'll do your homework...for one month?' Jaemin suggested.

'Okay, cool.' Dawon said, and exited the room.

Dawon entered the dreamies' dorm, and saw everyone, even Yuki and Minsung, sitting on the couch playing some game.

'Y'all our ship sailed!' He yelled.