49

'What was the guy's name again?' Jaemin asked, as he walked with the others through the corridors

'What was the guy's name again?' Jaemin asked, as he walked with the others through the corridors. 'The guy who edited the picture?'

'Choi Hajoon.' Chenle said. 'Oh, look there he is.'

Jaemin looked at a distance and saw Hajoon talking to some girls.

Jaemin stormed towards Hajoon, and without saying anything, Jaemin pushed his fist into Hajoon's face.

There were a bunch of 'oh's and 'oof's heard.

'What the hell, man?' Hajoon asked, gripping his bleeding nose.

Jaemin shrugged and punched him again, making him bang his head on the locker.

'Jaemin?' Renjun called out.

Jaemin punched Hajoon in the stomach.

'Jaemin, no! Stop! You'll get detention.' Yuki said.

Hajoon spat blood as he slowly stood up, groaning.

'Why did you do that?' Jaemin asked.

Jaemin's face was met with a fist, and his head jerked to the side, and his body fell down.

'Why did I do that you ask?' Hajoon punched Jaemin in the stomach. 'Because I wanted to.'

Yuki always had a copy of Eunji's house keys, so she could visit her anytime she wanted.

Eunji layed on her bed, staring off into space, as tears kept escaping her eyes. There was a knock on her door and she sat upright and quickly wore a shirt.

'Eunji?' Yuki's voice was heard.

'Yuki-ah.' Eunji cried.

The door opened and in came Yuki, and she hugged her friend tightly.

'Hey, Eunji.' Renjun said. 'Are you okay?'

'To be honest, no.' She sobbed.

'Hey, Eunji...we need to tell you something.' Yuki said.

'Jaemin...he didn't kiss Miri.' Renjun said, 'Neither did she.'

'The picture...it was fake.' Yuki said.

'Yeah...Miri made someone edit a picture.' Renjun said.

'Jaemin beat up the guy who edited the picture, today.' Yuki said. 'And he got detention.'

'Is he okay?' Eunji asked, concerned.

'Honestly, Eunji...he is not okay. He needs you.' Renjun said. 'He's locking himself in his room.'

'Did he eat?' Eunji asked.

'Yeah, he did.' Yuki said. 'But...I need you to talk to him, Eunji. Sort it out. The school now knows that it was Miri's plan to ruin your relationship.'

'But...' Eunji started.

'Eunji...please, I swear we're telling you the truth.' Renjun said.

'Where...where is he now?' Eunji asked.

'He's at the dorm.' Yuki smiled, softly. 'Talk it out? Please?'

'Okay...' Eunji sniffed.

'Alright, I'll go and wait in the car...' Renjun said. 'Yuki, Eunji come fast, okay?'

'Okay.'