27

Eunji put the bowl of nachos on the table, as she sat beside Jaemin who looked at her

'Bella's sleeping, mom's at work, Jaehyun won't come home till late night...so it's just you and me.' She said.

'So?' He asked, smirking. 'Wanna do something interesting?'

'Ew, no.' She gagged. 'Anyways, did you do the math exercise I told you to?'

'Yeah.' He said. 'Here you go.'

He handed her his notebook, and she flipped through the pages, while he just stared at her.

'It's bad to stare.' Eunji said, not taking eyes off of the notebook.

'I wasn't staring...' He trailed off. 'I was just admiring your dimples.'

Eunji scoffed.

'What?' He asked. 'You should be happy that a handsome guy like me is admiring your dimples.' He argued.

'Sure, sure.' She laughed. 'Whatever floats your boat, Romeo.' She got up and ruffled his hair.

'Romeo?' He asked. 'Is that my nickname?'

'You could say so.' She shrugged. 'I'm going to the washroom to take a bath. Do the next exercise.' She said.

'When are we going to do the English homework?' He asked loudly.

'After you complete this homework.' She yelled out.

Moments later, Eunji came out to the living room, just to see Bella on Jaemin's lap, as she snuggled closer to him, and Jaemin also knocked out on the couch.

'I told him to do the exercise, but he's sleeping?' She sighed, grabbing a blanket and putting it over his shoulder, since it was cold.

She looked outside the large windows, and smiled widely after seeing snow falling outside.

She squealed in happiness as she ran towards the windows, waking up the knocked out Jaemin.

He woke up and looked around, confused.

'What's happening?' He asked.

'Its snowing outside.' She said, looking outside the window, absolutely amazed by the sight.

'Oh...' He ran a hand through his hair. 'I slept...'

'Yeah...' She turned around. 'Bella might be hungry...I'll give her her food...And I'll make hot chocolate for us.'

'Okay, cool.' He nodded.

'Do you want to help me?' She asked.

'Sure.' He got up, putting Bella down.

' He got up, putting Bella down