41

'No

'No. I wanted that one~' Eunji whined, as Jaemin laughed and placed a kiss on her nose.

The others on the table looked away awkwardly.

'The janitor's closet is that way.' Minsung pointed.

They didn't notice Jisung coming and sitting beside Jaemin quietly.

'Where are Yuki and Jeno?' Chenle asked.

'They are in the washroom.' Jisung said, and looked Jaemin and Eunji.

'What are they doing there?' Dawon asked.

'...making out.' Jisung said.

'What?' Renjun scoffed and Jisung looked down, uncomfortably.

'Uh...guys, guys...' Jaemin started. 'Why don't you guys go and see what's for lunch today?'

'Yeah, that's a good idea.' Haechan said, and he got up, the others following him.

Once the others left the table, Jaemin and Eunji looked at Jisung with concerned eyes.

'What's wrong, Jisung?' Eunji asked.

'I...I don't know...I just feel jealous.' Jisung said.

'Do you like Yuki?' Jaemin asked.

'No.' Jisung said. 'Not at all.'

'Then you should be happy.' Eunji patted his head.

'Jaemin!' Eunji jumped on her boyfriend's back, and said. 'Guess what?'

'What?' Jaemin asked, grabbing her bag, as they started walking out of the class.

'Mom and Jaehyun are going to visit Grandma for a month...so I'll be staying alone.' Eunji said.

'Wait, are you serious?' Jaemin said.

'Yeah, I am.' She smiled. 'You can stay with me!'

'Yeah, but before that we need to buy something important.' He winked.

'Jaemin...' Eunji started, 'You know how much trouble I got last time right? Mom saw the wrapper, and she asked me about it. But Jaehyun saved me.'

'Yeah, I know...your mom definitely didn't want you to lose your virginity before marriage.' He joked.

'Jaemin! I'm serious. We can't do it this time!' She said.

'Aw, okay, I'll be more careful this time, I promise. I'll throw it in the garbage.' He said.

'Promise?' She asked.

'Promise.'