11

'Okay, so first, we should do today's homework

'Okay, so first, we should do today's homework...then I'll tutor you.' Eunji said.

'Okay...and um, do you want to hangout with me and the dreamies later? After we are done...like tomorrow's a weekend so... you could come over...we're getting along well.' Jaemin asked.

'Uh...' Eunji said, 'actually, Yuki, Dawon, Minsung are having a sleepover here at my place today...since I'll be staying alone...um, mom's got the night shift today and Jaehyun is going to stay over at Doyoung oppa's house...' She looked down, then her face lit up. 'You guys can join us too! It would be great I guess...'

'You won't mind?' Jaemin asked. She shook her head. He smiled and said, 'Okay, then. I'll ask them on our group chat.'

He started typing on his phone, and then looked up. 'Shall we do the homework?'

'Yeah, sure...um...all you have to do is...pick random words from this list and try to define it in English...and she'll guess.' She said, looking down at a little girl, who was her neighbour's daughter, who was staying with her for the afternoon. Her name was Jineul. She knew English pretty well.

'Okay...this seems easy.' He said. They looked through the list and Eunji pointed towards a word. Ice cream. 'Uh...this uh...so uh...I...I...Ice? You know ice?'

'Ice cream?' Jineul asked.

'Yes!' He smiled.

'Okay, cool...next word...this one.' She whispered. Christmas.

'November? 25?' He said.

'November 25?' Eunji laughed.

'Day. Special day.' He tried. Eunji was a laughing mess now.

'Christmas?' Jineul asked.

'Yeah.' The two teens yelled in agreement.

The next word was Octopus.

'So many legs.' Jaemin said.

'Legs?' Eunji broke out into laughter again.

'Octopus?' Jineul asked.

Jaemin was about to answer when the doorbell rang. Eunji went to get it, and then called out. 'Jineul! Your mom is here...'

'Coming.' Jineul took her bag and ran towards the door.

The door closed, and Eunji returned. 'She's gone...now lets study maths.' She said.

'Um...the dreamies are coming...so should I send them your address?' Jaemin asked.

'Well, duh.' She said, making Jaemin chuckle.

'Come on...we had to study probability, right?' She asked.

'I don't know...' Jaemin said.

'Nevermind...we'll do triangles.'

'So, this completes triangles...you've got to do this exercise this weekend, okay?' Eunji said, marking something on her book.

'Okay,' Jaemin said.

'So...you're gonna wait here, right?' She asked.

'Yeah, I'm gonna stay here with my baby.' He smirked.

'I'm not your baby.' She protested.

'I wasn't talking about you.' He said, innocently. 'I was talking about Bella.'

'Oh...' Her cheeks turned bright red.

Jaemin chuckled at her flushed look. He scooted closer to her and said, 'Eun...will you help me stop being a jerk to every girl?' He looked at into eyes.

'Jae...look...I'll help you...but this is the last time...and only because you're a less annoying these days.' Eunji said.

'Promise?' He asked, holding out his pinkie.

'Promise.' She interlocked her pinkie with his, thinking how fast he changed a topic.

' She interlocked her pinkie with his, thinking how fast he changed a topic