2

'Eunji

'Eunji.' Taeyong called out for the class president.

'Yes, sir?' She asked, getting up.

'Can you get these books for me and bring them to the staffroom...you can take help...Jaemin, you help her.'

Eunji mentally facepalmed herself.

'Sure, sir.' Jaemin smiled.

*

'Hey, Eunji...I've got a really good pickup line...' Jaemin started, as the two of them walked through the halls. The halls were practically empty because every other student was in their class.

'What is it?' She asked.

'Okay...hey, my name's Microsoft. Can I crash at your place tonight?' He smirked.

'Oh, God...I have a better one. Listen...are you French? Cuz Eiffel for you.'

'This one is so cliche...' Jaemin laughed.

'Atleast better than yours, babyboy.' She snickered and started running, and he followed behind.

*

'So, now, what I want you to do is...' The English teacher, Mr Suh, spoke, 'I'll be dividing you into teams of two, and your homework is to converse with each other in English, for the rest of the week, and keep a track about it...like what did you talk about, etc.'

Mr Suh started calling out the names, assigning them partners. 'Renjun and Donghyuck. Chenle and Jisung. Yuki and Jeno.' Jeno smiled at her and she smiled back, ignoring all the muttering coming from his fangirls and her fanboys.

'Minsung with Nahyun.' Minsung rolled his eyes at her, when she started beaming at him.

'Dawon and Seulhee.' Dawon winked at her and she squealed. 'And lastly, Eunji and Jaemin.'

Eunji slapped her forehead, not realizing that it was too loud, and all the attention was on her.

'Is there a problem, Jung Eunji?' Mr Suh asked.

'No sir.' She said.

The bell rang and the students ran out of the class. Yuki went to talk to Jeno about the homework, and Dawon and Minsung ran out of the class to the cafeteria. Eunji sat down quietly and put on her airpods, listening to some music.

One airpod was removed from her ear and she looked up, already knowing who it was.

'What do you want, Gaymin?' She asked.

'Your love.' He smirked.

'Come here, baby~' She cooed and then she rolled her eyes, annoyed.

He sat down beside her and started playing with her hair. 'Babygirl, your place or mine?' He smirked.

'To do the homework? Then mine.' She deadpanned, not taking eyes off of her phone.

*

Jaemin looked at Eunji while sitting on his seat beside Jeno. She was jotting down notes of History that Ms Bae wrote.

She was very focused on her work until she scrunched her nose up and closed her eyes tight, and after a few seconds, she sneezed. The way she sneezed made her hair fall on her eyes.

Jaemin found it really funny yet cute.

'She's cute.' He murmured quietly, but loud enough for Jeno to hear.

'Who? The class president?' Jeno asked. He nodded. 'Not again, Jaemin. She won't sleaep with you. You've been trying to sleep with her since last year. And she's clearly not interested.'

'Aw, I thought you were going to support me in this...' Jaemin pouted.

' Jaemin pouted