22

'You know what you have to say, right?' Yuki asked Donghyuck, who nodded confidently

'I texted Jaemin hyung...He said he's here.' Jisung said. 'Haechan hyung, go! Before Jaemin hyung comes.'

Renjun pushed Donghyuck towards Eunji, who was taking out books from her locker.

'Hey, Eunji.' Donghyuck said.

Eunji turned around and gave him a smile. 'Hey.' She muttered.

'Can I walk to class with you?' He asked.

'Sure, unless and until your fangirls don't kill me.' She said, making Donghyuck chuckle.

'Shall we, now?' He asked and Eunji nodded, as they started to walk to their class.

'Can I sit with you today?' Donghyuck asked.

'Sure, but can I ask why?' Eunji raised her brow as they weaved through the crowd of students.

'You know...all of us...we're getting along quite well...I mean, your friends are really fun...' he stammered, not being able to tell her the reason.

'Hm, I think so too.' She smiled.

Jaemin walked into the class, as he looked around for his friends. He saw Jeno sitting with Yuki, and Donghyuck sitting with Eunji.

He rolled his eyes, when he saw her hit Donghyuck's arm while laughing. He went and sat beside Renjun, who was talking to Minsung and Dawon who sat in front of them.

They were talking about something which was interesting for Jaemin, and he was also immersed in discussing about it that he didn't realize Yuki and Jeno sat behind them.

'Donghyuck and Eunji look so cute together.' Yuki said, loud enough for Jaemin to hear.

His head jerked up from the table as he looked at the two who sat in the front.

Donghyuck had his head on his hand, and his elbow was leaning on the table as he turned his body to look at her, listening to her intently.

Suddenly, he raised his hand and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear.

And at that moment, Jaemin knew that he was going to kill Donghyuck.