10

Eunji sat quietly on her seat and suddenly, she felt something hit her head

Eunji sat quietly on her seat and suddenly, she felt something hit her head. She turned around to see a paper ball on the ground.

She picked it up and unrolled it, reading the text that was written.

I'm sorry for snapping at you...I really am. Pls don't get angry at me.

~Jaemin

She smiled and turned behind to look at him, who was sitting blankly, staring into space.

Their eyes met and she smiled at him, indicating that she wasn't angry.

School was finally over and the two were sitting in the library.

'Jaemin...how about we go to my house...since we also need to do our English assignment.' Eunji asked.

'Yeah, I guess you're right.' He said, picking up his bag. 'Lets go.'

They exited the school building and started walking.

The walk home was quiet and Jaemin looked down at his shoes. His hands slowly wrapped around Eunji's wrist and he expected her to look at him, but she didn't. Instead, she intertwined their fingers.

'Eunji.' He called out.

'Hm?' She hummed.

'You were right this morning...I cried all night.' He said, softly.

'I know.' She looked at him. 'Wanna talk about it?'

'Uh...I need your help...' He sighed.

'Hm? What is it?' She asked.

'I...I don't...I don't want to be like this...' He said.

'Like what?' She asked.

'I need to stop playing with every girls' feelings...I'm...ugh Fuck my life.' He sighed, frustrated.

'Jaemin...listen. You just need to find someone...who you'll love forever...and not play with her feelings.' She looked down.

'I...where can I find her?' He asked.

'How would I know that?' She asked.

'Wow, Eunji, you were a lot of help.' He said, sarcasm laced in his voice.

'I mean...you won't even know...maybe she is someone you don't even know yet, or someone right in front of you but you don't notice her right now...' She explained.

'Are you talking about yourself?' He asked.

'Ew, no. You always notice me, oppa.' She snickered.

'Thats right.' He smiled, as he started swinging their latched hands back and forth.

' He smiled, as he started swinging their latched hands back and forth