24

'Wait, so in vaccines

'Wait, so in vaccines...they actually infect us with those germs?' Jaemin asked Eunji when the Biology teacher left.

'Yeah, to build our immunity. And don't call them germs...call them pathogens.' Eunji said.

'Yeah, whatever...But why would they do that? Isn't it attempted murder?' Jaemin joked, and made Eunji laugh.

While she laughed, her dimples showed and Jaemin tried to resist his temptation to poke her dimples, but he failed to do so.

He poked her cheeks, making her look at him. She raised her brows.

'Sorry.' He muttered. 'You're just too cute.'

Eunji's ears and cheeks started heating up and turned a dark shade of red. She touched her ears, out of habit, and smiled. 'You're cute too.' She muttered quietly, hoping that Jaemin didn't hear, which he did.

'What was that?' He asked, just to make sure that he heard it right.

'Nothing.' Eunji said. 'I just said that you're too annoying.'

'I know that.' He chuckled. 'Tell me something I didn't.'

'They're so cute together.' Yuki cooed and looked beside her to see Jeno looking at Jaemin and Eunji. 'Don't you think?'

He looked at her and gave her his classic eye smile and nodded. 'Yeah, they are.'

There was an awkward silence between the two, as they just looked at each other, not noticing that the Maths teacher had entered the class.

The teacher cleared her throat, grabbing their attention.

'Now, now...if Mr. Jeno Lee and Ms. Yuki Kim will stop staring at each other...then we'll proceed with our probability chapter, hmm?'

The two looked away, and started blushing at the snickering they heard from their friends.

'Can I walk you home today?' Jeno whispered.

'Sure...Yeah, cool.' She muttered.

' She muttered