44

Minsung pushed open the door, and his eyes widened after seeing the view

Minsung pushed open the door, and his eyes widened after seeing the view. Jaemin was standing still, tears flowing out of his eyes, Eunji being a crying mess and Miri standing there, smirking.

'What...What's happening?' Jisung asked.

The three turned around to look at the others.

'Great!' Miri exclaimed. 'I guess you haven't seen my post on instagram today, have you?'

'What did you do, Miri?' Dawon asked, taking out his phone. All of them followed him and took out their phones. Their eyes widened in realisation.

'You did not just...' Chenle said, looking at Miri, and then at Jaemin.

'That's right, y'all.' Miri yelled. 'Na Jaemin, who was actually dating Jung Eunji, kissed me today in front of my locker.'

'Jaemin...' Renjun glared at him. 'How could you?'

'I swear, I didn't kiss her!' Jaemin cried. 'I didn't even talk to her today! I swear! Yuki...Yuki, please explain them...you trust me right?' Jaemin said, now he was a crying mess.

He looked at Yuki hopelessly, but she just frowned at him and looked away.

'Miri...please get out of the classroom, before I pull out your hair and make you go bald.' Yuki seethed out.

'Alright,' Miri said, 'Imma head out, but before that...Eunji-ah.' She smirked, 'Don't be sad, we all knew Jaemin liked me.'

'Miri!' Jeno grabbed her hair and pushed her out of the class.

'Baby...' Jaemin stepped towards Eunji, and cupped her cheek, 'Baby, listen to me, no...please...I need you to trust me.'

'How can I trust you Jaemin-ah!' Eunji screamed. 'You promised me that you weren't a player anymore!'

'I'm not.' Jaemin said, wiping his tears. 'I swear, I'm not a player. Just...believe me...Please.'

'I want to believe you too, Jaemin-ah!' She wiped her tears harshly. 'But I can't! I can't! All this while, I believed you! And look what you did!'

She started getting hiccups, and said, 'I was so happy when I was with you, Jaemin-ah...so happy, it didn't feel real! And that was what I was scared of! And the fear came true! The kiss was nothing! The 'I love you's, the affection! It meant nothing to you while it meant the world to me!'

'Eun...please, listen to me...' He held her hand, but she shook her head and walked away, pushing past the others, as they stood at the door.

'Jaemin, go behind her.' Yuki said, finally looking up at him. 'Go.'

Jaemin nodded and ran after Eunji. Yuki slowly turned to look at the other guys.

'Why do I have the feeling that there is something wrong with the picture?' Yuki said.