48

Eunji sniffled as she licked the last box of nutella

Eunji sniffled as she licked the last box of nutella. She removed her shirt, since no one was home, and she could wear anything she wanted. So, she just decided to stay in her sports bra.

She was getting ready for bed and she walked up to her window, she had been checking every half an hour, and every time she looked, she saw Jaemin sitting on her doorstep and leaning against her door.

This time when she looked, she couldn't see him. She sighed in relief, and looked in front of her house.

She frowned when she saw Jaemin sitting on the bench in front of her house. He seemed to look up, and for a second, their eyes met, but Eunji just pulled the curtains and went to bed.

The next day, Eunji didn't go to school, meanwhile, Jaemin, he went to school only because he hoped to see Eunji there.

But he couldn't.

He glared at Miri, who was wearing a cap and avoided his glare.

'Hey, Jaemin.' Minsung said.

'Hey.' Jaemin sighed.

'You didn't kiss Miri.' Jisung said.

'I know.' Jaemin said.

'She used a picture of you and Eunji kissing and Photoshopped her picture on that, right where Eunji was.' Dawon said.

'How...how did you know?' Jaemin asked.

'Yuki Noona asked Miri.' Chenle said.

'And she told her?' Jaemin asked. 'Right away?'

'No...' Renjun chuckled. 'Why do you think she's wearing a cap today?'

'Why?' Jaemin asked.

'Because I pulled a whole chunk of hair from her head.' Yuki admitted, trying not to laugh.

'Seriously?' Jaemin widened her eyes.

'Yeah...' Jeno said. 'Did you talk to Eunji?'

'Yeah...' Jaemin looked down. 'She isn't talking to me.'

'Do you want us to talk to her?' Haechan asked.

'No...its my fault...I couldn't explain it to her.' Jaemin choked out.

'Jaemin, no...it's not your fault.' Minsung said.

'Yeah...neither is it Noona's.' Jisung said.

'It's Miri's.' Dawon said.

' Dawon said