16

'Eunji!' A deep voice called out from the living room, and Eunji and Yuki looked up from the computer screen

'Yeah? What is it, Jaehyun?' She asked loudly.

'Come down for a sec.' He yelled.

Eunji rolled her eyes and left the room, with Yuki following her.

'What?' She asked.

'Hey, Jaehyun.' Yuki waved her hand.

'Hi, Yuki.' Jaehyun waved back.

'What is it?' Eunji asked.

'Who is the little birdie named Jaemin?' Jaehyun asked.

'What?' Eunji asked, her eyes widening at the mention of his name.

'Taeyong told me that the guy has a crush on you.' Jaehyun smirked.

'What? No.' Eunji made a disgusted face. 'Taeyong doesn't even know that we fight all the time.'

'Oh, so you are saying that using pick up lines is called fighting?' He snickered.

The doorbell rang and Yuki ran to open it.

The door opened revealing Jaemin, Minsung and Dawon.

'Oh, hey hyung!' Dawon smiled.

'Hey, Dawon. Hey, Minsung. And you are?' Jaehyun looked at Jaemin.

'Jaemin.' Jaemin smiled.

'Oh, ho ho. Jaemin, huh?' Jaehyun looked at Eunji who rolled her eyes.

'I...uh, bought nutella for you.' Jaemin said. 'You said that your two jars finished...' He handed her the packet in his hands.

'Oh, thanks.' Eunji smiled.

'Eunji has told me so many things about you...it's a real pleasure to meet you, Jaemin.' Jaehyun said, and Eunji looked at him with a confused face.

'I mean...yeah, she's my girlfriend...so, obviously she'll talk about me.' He smiled innocently.

'Oh, you both are dating?' Yuki asked.

'No, he's lying.' Eunji said.

'Jaemin, as her brother, I'd like to know your intentions with her.' Jaehyun said.

'I have absolutely no bad intentions with her.' Jaemin smiled.

'Wait, no. I'm not dating him.' Eunji said.

'Eunji got a boyfriend~' Minsung cooed.

'Shut up. I said I'm not dating him! Why don't you understand!' Eunji stormed off to her room.

'I'll go behind her, please excuse me.' Jaemin said and he followed her.

' Jaemin said and he followed her