The day went by really fast and soon the bell had rang for us to go home. Theo was speaking to Damon and Bruno when I reached outside while Klaus and Kai were at Klaus' car. Gia was in her escort van and I saw Thomas talking to Denzel outside.

I walked over to Theo and greeted everyone.

"Little boss, we're going to let you go with Theo, if we have a whole escort with so many cars going back to the estate it'll draw attention. We put Kai with Klaus and Gia is with her driver and Thomas is with her. Denzel and I will be behind you while Theo's men at the front. Then we will escort the other two vehicles separately. We have to make sure you all of you guys get there saftly and this will work," Bruno said and I nodded.

"Fair enough, let's go," I said walking to Theo's car. He of course had a diver so we were both placed in the back of the SUV where the partition seperated us from the driver.

We started our journey to Singham estate and Theo was being a pest.

"For the tenth time stop touching me!" I growled slapping him upside his head.

He laughed poking my forehead once more and I had it.

I jumped on him and we started fighting. The whole vehicle was probably shaking and if the driver didnt knock on the partition to ask if we were okay we probably would have continued.

"Yeah Toni we're fine," Theo said clearing his throat.

We couldn't help it and started laughing.

"Why do you have a counter move for every move I do on you!?" He asked as that fight consisted of him trying to put a lock or pin hold on me and I kept slipping through his grasp like nothing.

"I had a good teacher," I said proudly.

"Hey what the fuck happened!" I heard through my earpiece.

"What?" I asked.

"The whole fucking car was shaking Hunter your dad will kill him!" Damon yelled.

"No! no way Damon! It wasn't eww! Fuck you man," I said surprised making him and Bruno laugh.

"That's not funny," I said and they laughed even more.

"So what were you doing?" Damon asked and I groaned.

"Fighting, he's so annoying ....no offence Theo," I said and he smiled.

"None taken," he replied.

"Yeah? And you're not? Just dont kill the kid, his dad will murder us because we let the him die on our watch," Bruno sighed.

"Im not! You are! I'll try but it'll be your faults because you put me with him in an enclosed space," I said hanging up as they laughed once more.

"No more fighting?" Theo pouted and I playfully glared at him.

"No more fighting," I responded.

Within no time the vehicle had come to a stop and Theo got out and waited for me to do the same.

"Oh shit," I said as I saw the amount of people that were here.

Damn, the two mafia bosses are here the security would be tight as hell.

"Come on," Theo said and I followed him into the building giving nods to my members who I saw.

He lead me through the building and we stopped at a door labeled conference room. He knocked and his father said come in then we entered. There were a lot of people in here, including Pablo and Boss.

"We've been waiting for you, we still have to wait till the others arrive but have a seat," Don Royal said and I took the seat next to Boss while The I sat next to his father.

"Anything to tell me?" He asked and I nodded.

"I found ghost," I said and he chuckled.

"You're sick you know that, I fucking thought I was gonna get shot," I groaned and he laughed.

"What else did you see?" He asked and I smiled.

"He kept repeating a flash, it looked like a code to me, it was you telling me to be alert, isn't that the fight count you were using that day at practice and you kept saying to stay alert every time I got punched," I said and he nodded.

"Damn kid, I didnt think you'd get it," he said impressed.

Boss and I were discussing minor details that we needed to work on with security when Bruno, Denzil and Klaus walked in. They all took their seats and I guess the meeting was ready to start.

Boss let Don Royal start as it was a common courtesy.

"Good day everyone, you know why we are here. Now that we will be working together, and side by side we need to have an introduction. Everyone here right now are close circle and these are the people we will we interacting with for a while until we end this," he said and everyone agreed.

"I would like to introduce everyone to eachother so I will start with my men and Don Alpha will with his. Directly under me is my Consigliere, this is Romario, then we all know my son Theo, recently promoted to underboss, then we have Lucian, Klaus and Romano my three Capo régimes. Now I have two more Capos who arent here bcause I have them doing some work but that would be Giavanna and Angelo," he finsihed.

Wait Gia is a capo? What the hell!? I didnt think she was involved in the mafia since she never came on the mission with us and weren't at any meetings.

Boss stood up and cleared his throat.

"Good day again everyone, For those who don't know, I'm Don Alpha. As Don Royal said we will be working together for a while and this may be a new situation for us but we are a team now. In a team we must know all the players in order for efficient teamwork. Directly under me is the Consigliere as we all know, his name is Sebastian, he won't be here with us because thats not his job to be on the ground I know it will be the same for Romario. Then we have the underboss, also recently promoted is Hunter, my four capos, Pablo, Bruno, Denzil and Damon here is a recently promoted Capo taking Hunter's old spot," he finished.

Theo was looking at me wide eyed. He mouthed "Underboss!?" raising a brow at me and I shrugged with a smile.