Chapter 17

"Please, its just for a couple of days, I really like him," Kai begged and I again firmly said no.

"Oh come on, you and Theo need to make plans anyway, can't you just do this one thing for me, I love you," she pleaded once more.

We were currently in the hotel and Kai was begging to swap roommates. I swear this girl is fucking crazy.

"That's disgusting, you know him for less than a day," I said sternly and she gasped.

"Its not like that! I just want to get to know him, my love life sucks and he actually is interested in me," she pouted and I sorta felt sorry for her.

"Even if I said yes what makes you think Theo is going to agree?" I said giving her false hope.

"Ohmygosh is that a yes?" She squealed hugging me.

"Only if Theo agrees," I said knowing fully well he won't and she would shut up about it.

I heard a knock on the door and yelled come in. Klaus barged in with a huge grin.

"He said yes!" He exclaimed hugging her and I almost threw up.

What!

"Theo! Get your ass in here!" I yelled spotting him outside.

He groaned then walked in and I gave him a death glare.

"You said yes!?" I asked and he nodded making me facepalm.

"No! You were supposed to say no this isn't happening guys, hard lucks," I said to them making them stop smiling.

"But you said yes, there's no going back," she smirked pulling Klaus out the room along with her bags.

Theo stood there rubbing his temples as the door closed and when he turned to face me my arms were folded looking at him. He raised his hands in defense.

"I thought you would have fucking said no! I only said yes so he would shut the fuck up about it! Why the fuck did you say yes?!" He exclaimed wide eyed.

"I said yes because I expected you to say no and wanted her to shut up too!" I yelled back and he sighed.

"I'm not fucking staying in a room with your grumpy ass for a week, hell would this mission take longer hell no!" He said walking out the room.

Ten minutes later he returned with his luggage and I sat there raising a brow at him.

"They left my bags in the hall, the fucking hotel if fully booked so we're sharing a fucking room," he groaned throwing his bags on the ground.

"We are incharge of them, we could just go and order them back here," I shrugged and he smiled.

"I thought about that but they won't listen, its not a valid order, I tried," he sighed walking towards me.

"How long do you think it would take for them to realize they're just horny?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Don't be surprised if tonight we end up swapping," he chuckled and I sighed as he sat on the other end of the bed.

"Does that mean we get to get frisky too?" He smirked making me throw a pillow at him.

"Asshole," I said walking to the balcony.

"I'm kidding!" He laughed but I ignored him anyways.

I heard the door shut and I turned around to find him with an evil grin as he snapped the lock shut. It was those that only locked from the inside so you can't pick the lock.