Chapter 45

Hunter's POV

"-Royal, we have alot to discuss," Boss said as he turnt me around nudging me foward and we began walking ahead of them.

"Okay honestly I'm gonna kill you," He said lowly making me crack a half ass smile suddenly worried.

"What??! Im fine, everything worked out we got Salim, pleasedontbemad..dad!" I said a bit anxiously and he sighed trying to hide his smile.

"You gonna use that everytime you get into trouble now?I dislike you ew stop playing with my emotions like that," he said pushing me away with his index finger to my forehead making me grin.

Yes, I believe I will DAD....heheh👹

"Papa, please don't be mad, I'm alive that's all that matters right??" I grinned with a pledging tone and he scoffed but again couldn't help his smile.

"Laps....okay I'm kidding but I'm serious when I say talk to me before you do dumb shit like that god I should've known when I saw your eye twitching last night, that only happenes when you go into kill mode.........Hunt here's the thing I'm really proud of what you managed to do but now I know that voicing my fears are okay, it worries me that you will go into something so risky like that with no backup on a whim are you fucking suicidal or ? do we  need to do the thing where we talk to a lady on a couch?" He said with absolute concern making me snort.

"Therapy?" I asked and he shrugged and nodded making me laugh more.

"Listen, I know you care about me but you gotta learn balance, just because you're afraid of loosing me doesn't mean that you will just boot me out of our lifestyle to keep me safe. Dad this is who I am, you raised me you trained me and you made me into this good of an assasin, trust that you did your absolute best because you subconsciously understood that you were training me to defy death. Have faith in your training and have faith in me, I know you care, that gives me even more of a reason to always come back home to you, relax, I'm okay," I said as we both sat in the conference room and he smiled looking down.

"Its not that I don't know it, I just it's so much harder that I have your affection, hey kid, I think I just got really scared because I could've lost you again today and not tell you that I love you, if I gotta tell you that every day and every night from now on I'll do it, just so if anything ever happens I won't have any regrets," He said softly and my heart started feeling like it was on fire.

I guess it's something I've always longed to hear and when I do it just makes me explode inside with happiness. It'll take some getting used to but I kinda liked it.

"I love you too dad, mission accomplished for real this time," I smiled as I patted his back softly and he gave me a small hug making me chuckle.

Theo and Don Royal walked in talking to eachother and sat down opposite to us qt the table looking at me intrigued.

"Okay I really wanna know I cant help it," Don Royal said breaking the silence leaning foward making me smile.

"Honestly same, how the hell did you manage to pull this off?" Boss asked leaning on the table looking at me.

At this point they were all leaning on the table looking at me expectingly.

"Ugh......well I guess I have no choice......" I mumbled.

FLASHBACK TO LAST NIGHT

I laid awake on my bed as my thoughts ran on everything that unfolded today. Everything seemed hazy as my body trembled with anger and revenge. I couldn't just sit here I can't. I grabbed my drawing book and drafted up a little plan and made a list of things I will be needing. I need to get Salim, even if it's the last thing I do I needed to get him.