Chapter 8

Knock
Knovk
Knock
Knock knock
Knock
Knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock knock

My eyes opened and I glanced at the window where I saw someone banging the shit out of my window. I growled as I sent it down and a girl stood there, hand frozen mid air with a cheeky smile.

"Hi," she said making me groan and close my eyes resting back on the seat putting my hand over my face.

"What!?" I growled and she sighed.

"It's 9am, get your ass up," she said making me look at her confused.

Where did that come from and I overslept!

"Fuck," I sighed getting out the car and cutting off the engine.

I turned to face her and took in her appearance. She wore a dark blue tank top which revealed her tattooed arms, full sleeves and a pair of black ripped jeans. Combat boots on her feet and a leather jacket hanging over her shoulder. She pulled out a pack of cigarettes and popped on in her mouth then lit it.

I chuckled as she took a long drag and she offered me one but I declined. Not in the mood, I just got up.

Okay, she looks like a badass but is she a badass though?

(Gia Hale 16 - Monica Bellucci)

"Why are you out here?" I asked and she shrugged.

"Just came," she said taking another drag.

"Why did you wake me up?" I asked and she shrugged once more.

"Heard the car running looked inside saw you curled up like a baby, thought why the hell not disturb you, you looked so peaceful," she grinned and I chuckled shaking my head.

Ah, not out of a good heart.

"Well, thanks for that," I said grabbing my bag and pulling out my schedule.

She grabbed it from me and scanned through it then gave me it back.

"Come on new girl, we have the same class," she said tapping the cigarette and letting the ash fall.

I mean, I don't know my way so why the hell not.

We walked side by side into the building and third period would start in ten minutes. She lead me down a couple of corridors while we made small talk then stopped infront of a door. The classroom was empty so we walked in and we sat at the back.

She didn't give two fucks, she was still smoking.

"Get rid of that," I said and she chuckled.

"You scared you get in trouble babe?" She asked amused and I rolled my eyes at her.

I grabbed my bag and took out my pencilcase and gave it to her. She gave me a confused look and I told her to open it. She sighed an opened it and when she did she gave me a grin.

"Okay, not a goody two shoes," she chuckled giving me back the pencil case.

I took out two blunts as it was filled with many and handed her one. She flicked the cig out the window and lit hers and threw me her lighter and I lit mine.

"And this folks is the start of a really good friendship," she snickered making me laugh.

"Well, I can't disagree," I said taking a drag.

I don't know how the fuck we didn't get caught because the whole place reeked of weed but we made it to the end of our blunts three minutes before the bell rang and she took a seat next to me.

"You a pusher?" She asked nonchalantly.

"Nah, just a smoker,you?" I said which was technically not all a lie because I smoked and the pushers worked for us. I made money from drugs but I wouldn't call myself a pusher.

"Sometimes, smoker for sure," she chuckled and I nodded.

The bell rang and we kept talking about random stuff partially from being buzzed but the conversation just flowed easily. I liked those type of people who get comfortable around you easily and don't act shy as they meet you.

The kids piled into the classroom and all gave each other looks no doubt smelling the scent in the classroom which was really high, no pun intended.

Could they get high from smelling that? It would be awesome if they could though.

"Bro, what's your name?" She asked grinning making me chuckle.

We forgot to ask each other's name.

"Hunter, you?" I replied.

"Gia," she said giving me a fist bump.

"Did you bring me to the wrong class?" I asked looking at the Spanish charts on the wall and I had English now.

"Maybe," she snickered and I sighed.

"The other room would have been full with the previous class, come on, let's go," she laughed getting up and I stupidly did too.

I mean, she seems legit.

This time, she did lead me to the right class because the teacher was introducing herself to the class as we stood outside.

"Dude, what the fuck was that?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Hard kush, with THC crystals and hash," I said feeling high as fuck and I know she was too.

"Fuckkk, could have warned me, I haven't gotten this high since like Saturday," she said in the most serious yet spaced out tone making me laugh.

She started laughing too and when we finally sobered up, from laughing that is, she raised a brow at me.

"What?" I asked and she groaned.

"Eyes, they're really red, too noticeable," she said putting her phone infront of my face so I could see.

She grinned and dug through her front pocket and pulled out some eyedrops making me chuckle.

"Always prepared," I said taking them and putting it in my eyes.

"Nah, allergies but they have other purposes too," she grinned tilting her head back and I put some drops in her eyes.

"Look, we're practically siblings already," I said and she laughed.

"Damn, who knew what one blunt could do," she laughed making me chuckle.

"Okay, act normal," I said and she immediately straightened her posture and took a deep breath.

I did the same then we walked into the classroom causing the teacher to pause and look at us.

"Ms. Black, late as usual, and I see you brought a friend," The teacher said sighing.

"New kid got lost so I was helping her get to class," she turned to face me and smiled "We're here," she grinned then turned back to face the teacher who looked surprised.

"Have a seat then," she said and Gia nodded walking to the back.

"What's your name love?" She asked smiling at me.

"Hunter Hale," I said and her eyes grew wide.

"Ah yes, have a seat, I hope you reach to class in time, next time though, this is a pass," She said with a pointed look and I nodded making her smile.

I walked to the back where Gia was and took the empty seat next to her. For the whole period we did nothing as the teacher said that she would start lessons tomorrow as today was our first day back. She gave out our syllabus then retired to her laptop on her desk.

Gia and I were too high to talk and ended up falling asleep until the bell rang signalling us that we need to get to our other classes.