Chapter 42

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Theo asked as he opened the door to the office.

"Um.....breathing?" I asked confused which made him squint his eyes and look at me equally confused.

"No dummy, the other obvious thing, do you have a mission or something? You know you cant do that right," he frowned and I grinned at him.

Ah yes, I was gearing up.

"I got a lead, I'm going to check it out," I smiled but he just slammed the door shut and a cold look came over his face.

"No," he said sternly and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Remind me who the fuck I am again," I said folding my arms and cocking a brow at him.

"Okay and? I said no," he stated which made me see a whole new shade of red.

"Are you trying to get me angry or you're just feeling extra stupid today?" I asked half amused.

"You didnt let me finish," he said with a smirk.

"Please go ahead," I said wanting to see how much of a bigger hole he could dig himself.

"No, WE are going to check it out," he said with a cheeky smile pulling out his mask from the desk drawer.

Should've known something was up.

"Love, dont you think by now we um, should take into consideration that we almost die every time we work together?" I said awkwardly scratching the back of my head.

"We probably should but hey, we're still both alive, let's do this thing," he shrugged making me snicker as he walked out the door.

Wait for it....

Wait for it...

"Um, where are we going again?" He asked opening the door and popping his head through it.

Dumbass...

"Me not we, move your ass," I grinned pushing past him and walking down the corridor.

I could hear him behind me.

"You know princess, I finally figured out which one you are," I smiled and he caught up to me.

"Ariel? Because I wanna be a redhead a smoking hot red head," he said wiggling his brows at me.

You think Ariel is a smoking hot redhead? Ahaaha..... wait huh?

"No I was gonna say Fiona," I grinned and he furrowed his brows.

He walked beside me quietly for a bit until he let out a stifled laugh making me look at him.

"What?" I huffed dreading the words about to come out of his mouth.

"That makes you Shrek," he managed to get out before cackling like a witch.

I probably should have thought that one over.....

I couldnt help but smile at the dumb ass in front of me.

"Hey, where are we going!?" He asked stopping. The thing is he didnt just stop he grabbed my shirt and yanked me backwards, almost making me fall.

"Don't for a second think because we're dating I won't beat your ass for roughing me up like that, now it'll just be called domestic abuse," I said lowly punching his arm making him groan.

If you can't tell I'm in a pissy mood today.

"I'm sorry, you're like really small, I forget I have to use less strength than with Klaus," he grinned sheepishly.