Chapter 30

"No fucking way!" He yelled opening my door and pulling me out.

I couldn't help but laugh as he picked me up and spun 180° and rested me on his bonnet. He got in between my legs that were dangling off the car and placed his hands on either sides of me.

"You cheated," he said seriously furrowing his brows.

"Cheated! Me! We tied that fair and square!" I exclaimed poking his chest.

"I don't know how but I know you did!" He said raising a brow getting closer to me after every word.

Our faces were inches apart and he hung his head and leant back.

"I have never tied a race with anyone in my life, I lost some I won some, never a tie, hell I haven't lost in four years! I've been racing for six! Come on really!?" He said making me laugh.

"Well what if I told you I was a racer before I moved here? I never lost a professional race neither a street race, its something I worked really hard on before I started racing which means you're really good," I said and his jaws dropped.

"Damnnnnn, you're good at every illegal thing! I'm starting to like you prince!" He exclaimed laughing.

"Eh, you're not so bad yourself princess," I snickered.

"Eh hem" we both heard making us look at the source of the sound.

Oh no, it's the dean.

"Heyy Mrs.Johnson," Theo said in a sweet voice.

She scoffed and eyed us both.

"The bell rang 10 minutes ago! Why aren't you both in class!" She growled.

Oh shit, I didnt even realize!

"I slipped and he helped me, I think I sprained my ankle," I lied smoothly and nudged Theo so he would play along.

We didn't call the shots here, we could still get in trouble.

"Ugh yeah, I was making sure she didnt hit her head too," he said as he turn to face me with a grin.

"I should really get to the nurse's office," I said and he nodded.

She sighed and rolled her eyes.

"I've been watching you both since you sped in the gates, just get to class, I'm sick of you kids already," she sighed pointing to the entrance.

We both started laughing and thanked her for her generosity. Theo walked me to my Math class and waited till I went inside then left.

Oh noooo I think I'm catching feelingssss........sike! But he's much nicer now and I hate him less now.

The day went by rather slowly until lunch that is. We were sitting at a table, Theo, Klaus, Kai, Gia and I having lunch when our phones started ringing at the same time. Oh yeah, Klaus came late....

"What the fuck?" We all said simultaneously looking at the screen.

I answered and boy oh boy, Boss.

"Come to the warehouse now! Show the other three the directions, now Lucifer, no time to waste," he said then hung up.

I looked up and everyone was staring at me.

"We gotta go," I said sternly grabbing my stuff.

They all followed me to the parking lot and we sped out the gates. I was at the front in my car as everyone else trailed behind me. Within five minutes we had arrived at the warehouse which would normally take 10 minutes.