Chapter 11

Theo's POV

"Why did you do that!?" Klaus asked annoyed as we drove home.

"That girl, she seems so familiar, I feel like I know her from somewhere," I said trying to place her in a memory.

"From school bro! She's the new girl," He sighed and I rolled my eyes.

"Not from school, I feel like we've met before that, she has my attention, did you see the way she carries herself? She isn't just a normal rich girl, there's something more to her, I'm gonna figure it out," I said pulling into the driveway.

"When Gia find out you're stalking her friend she's gonna knock your ass out," He muttered and I glared at him.

Stalking? Is he a fucking idiot or something?

"Gia isn't going to find out and I'm not stalking her you fucking idiot, she was speaking through an earpiece, the person on the other end she referred to as boss, something's up with her man, I know it," I said looking at him.

I just can't shake the feeling that I knew her, she walked in there like a fucking boss, and her demeanor screams a person with power, how powerful is she? They way she spoke to those guys, its like she owns them or something. Yeah, I stuck around long enough to hear her little pep talk.

"Whatever man, the things I fucking do for you, I'm not explaining to your  fucking dad why we're working when we already have fucking jobs," he said and I gave him a glare which immediately made him change his attitude.

"He wouldn't say shit, just trust me on this, she's not a normal person man," I said and he sighed.

"I trust you man but if she's just a fucking crush and this is your way of getting to know her, its fucking retarded," he sighed getting out the car.

Crush? What am I a fucking preschooler? Does he even know who owns that gym? That gym belongs to the Colombian Mafia, she might be just a manager if a gym, a mafia girl like a pusher or something bigger, I'm not fucking crushing on her. I need to know who my little sister is getting involved with.

Hunter's POV

I stopped on my way home to get some makeup remover wipes since I had none at home. The first thing I did when I got home was take off all this shit I had on my face for the entire day.

After, I took a shower and changed into some loose clothes considering if a oversized white hoodie and a football shorts. My arms were covered in tattoos, I have two complete sleeves which I don't show very often and I don't think my father even knows about it. I don't wear short sleeves and even for missions where I have to dress up, its always a long sleeved dress I wear which always hides it. His arms are tattooed and I know he wouldn't say shit about it but I dont want him seeing it as he might figure out the meaning behind some.

All my tattoos on my hands had a story behind them or represented something. On my left arm, there sat a skull with a red rose in its mouth which represented my mother. It's a not damaged or held any cracks or missing teeth which signified my mother who died leaving a good memory of her and our relationship which was flawless. Whereas the skull on my right shoulder were missing a few teeth and looked scary as it had cracks on the cranium and the blue rose was the background of the skull. That represented my father, our relationship is broken and the skull represents death and that's how I see it remaining until his or my death. The red rose represents love whereas the blue one represents power and loyalty. My loyalty would always lie with my father no matter how fucked up he is to me but my love remains with my mother. She's on my left hand because that's my weak hand, left hand, as in she left me whilst my father is whom I had left. He is on my right hand as it's my power hand, he made me into someone powerful, fearless and strong. Blue is also his favorite color whilst red is my mother's. It may be hard to figure out but he's smart and I don't care of he does but I'm not prepared for him learning he means something to me. Although I hate him, he will always be my father as we share the same blood, he will always be the person who pushed me to become the person I am today and for that I'm greatful because a life with fear isn't a life at all.

Come to think of it, I might not hate him all the way because I know I would think twice before killing him.

"Hunter!" He yelled sending me out of my thoughts.

I looked at the door and saw him standing there looking annoyed.

"Stop zoning the fuck out, come eat," he growled walking away and I followed silently behind him. 

We sat down at the table and he turned on the monitor on the wall which had Klaus and Theo on it white their information.

They looked much younger in the photos they were probably around 12/13, pre glow up.

Name: Matheo King
Age: 17
Address : #125 Seaview Drive, Main street.
Status: Emancipated Orphan
Relatives: Klaus Black, Giavanna Black (adoptive siblings)
Parents: Theodore King, Leanna King (Biological), Kauis Black, Giselle Black (Adoptive)
(All Deceased)
School: Crescent Moon High School, Los Angeles.
Biography: Matheo King, Italian born, moved to Los Angelas at the age of five. At the age of five, Matheo King lost both parents to an accident which left him in a coma. He was adopted by Giselle and Kaius Black who later died when he was 10. The parents emancipated him along with his siblings before death, leaving them the house and inheritance.
Employment: Ex-Illegal Street fighter for the Pitt, (current) Gold Enterprise Gym.

Name: Nicklaus Black
Age: 17
Address: #125 Seaview drive,Main Street.
Status: Emancipated Orphan.
Relatives: Giavanna Black (biological sister), Matheo King (adopted brother)
Parents: Kaius Black, Giselle Black (Deceased)
School: Crescent Moon High School, Los Angeles.
Biography: Nicklaus Black, Italian born grew up in Italy till the age of five when he moved to Los Angeles. At the age of ten, Nicklaus Black lost both parents to a disease (unknown) leaving him an orphan along with his siblings.
Employment : Ex illegal street fighter for The Pitt, (current) Gold Enterprise Gym.

"Is that legal? Emancipating ten year olds?" I asked my father who nodded.

"They get to live in their own but a social worker get assigned to the family and checks in every week to ensure they are fine, rare case but not unheard of," he said with furrowed brows.

"They're both from Italy, the sister said they grew up together which meant they adopted him when his parents died and all moved to LA," I said and he nodded.

"Seems like they have experience in the feild," he said and I nodded.

"Isn't The Pitt that ring that got busted last year?" I asked and he nodded.

"Ease them into it, don't rush the process," he said and I nodded.

"And if they don't want in?" I asked.

"We kill them," he shrugged nonchalantly making me look at him like he was fucking crazy.

He started laughing and I was even more horrified by his lack of patience.

"It was a joke, just let them keep their job at the gym, we could use good trainers," he laughed making me sigh in releif.

I don't kill people without a reason. Okay maybe, but they didn't do shit. I chuckled shaking my head but froze and looked at him wide eyed.

"Was that a joke? You're making jokes now? Heh, it was good make another," I taunted and he scowled.

"Your face," he said sniggering and my jaws dropped.

I just got roasted.... By him, what the hell?

"Another, you're good at this man," I said grinning and he rolled his eyes.

"Fuck off," he scowled and I chuckled.

"Yeah, hope you choke on those potatoes," I said under my breath grinning as I mixed the rice.

"Yeah well, your stupid ass is gonna save me anyways," he muttered back and we both chuckled putting a spoonful of food in our mouths, not looking directly at each other.