Chapter 25

School, that's where I'm currently at. I'm sitting in my car just looking at everything when I saw Gia with a very familiar guy, Thomas!

He's part of my squad, he's literally under Kai in ranks but he's the strongest in my team. Strongest but not the deadliest. I am stalking but hey, I want to know why she's with him, hell I didn't even know he moved here.

My jaws dropped when he hugged her and she let him.

"Great, why don't we just join the fucking mafias now and reproduce little deadly Colians!" I yelled realizing the Hale kids are getting it up with my soldiers.

Yes, I joined Colombians and Italians, I regret it, the fuck is Colians?!

I got out pretending I didn't just see that and grabbed my backpack.

"Whassappp b?" Gia yelled from behind me and I grunted.

She walked infront of me and pouted.

"Why are you always so grumpy?" She asked and I shrugged.

Maybe because I'm in pain and I don't want to be here.

"You seen Kai?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

Heh.

"She's eating out my brother's face behind the school," she scowled and I sighed.

"Theo?" I asked without thinking and she grinned wiggling her eyebrow at me.

Why did I ask for him? I don't care!

"It just came out, I really don't care," I said and as if on cue he walked up to us and hit ne upside the head making me punch him.

"Retard," I scowled and he flipped me off.

"Asshat," he muttered back.

"Asswipe"

"Asshole"

"Clown"

"Dumbass"

"Stupid"

"Pussy"

"Dick"

"Bumass"

"Dipshit"

"As much as I like hearing such beautiful words in the morning, would you two quit it?" Gia yelled hitting us both upside the head and alwe glared at her.

"You guys want a blunt?" I asked because I needed something for the pain.

"You're such a bad influence," Theo scowled and I shrugged.

"You know what they say," I replied back sighing.

"No, I do not, please enlighten me," he said raising a brow at me.

"Man I don't know, I was Hopi that you knew," I grinned and they both chuckled.

"Here," Gia said handing me a blunt as well as Theo.

"So we gonna smoke in the parking lot orr?" She asked patting her pockets for a lighter.

"Nah, I don't want dad kicking my ass,  come on," Theo said pulling us to the back of the school.

We found a nice little bench and sat down and lit out blunts.

"How long can you hold?" Theo asked with a smirk.

"How long can you?" Gia asked and he looked at me.

"First one to exhale, buys lunch for everyone," he smiled and we nodded.