Chapter 31

This morning was a different game plan than usual. The house was armed. The guards at the house had tripled and boss was on the phone since yesterday.

"Lucifer, we have to talk," he said hanging up another call.

I walked over to the dining table and sat down.

"What's the plan?" I asked.

"They know who you are, a lot of people who were present and all the leaders saw Abbas with you last. You're in danger, as well as Kai, Klaus and Theo. Security will be tight, following you to and from school and posted outside the gates. They will always keep an eye on you. I've arranged for Denzil and Bruno to accompany you. Those are his capos , I've mentioned before. Pablo will be staying here with Kai for the time being, they'll be moving in today. Along with Bruno and Denzil there will be twelve of our men as well as your team at school already since they go there. So you and Kai are safe and have backup if anything goes wrong. Aside from our men, the Royals will have their security at hand so I have no worries about a breach," he said and I nodded.

One thing I know is some things are necessary when we have six gangs after us.

"Alright, so where are we using as home base since we joined forces with the Italians?" I asked since there was work to be done.

"We've decided to use their warehouse at Singham Estate, Theo will bring you and Kai there after school. We are to make a plan and I have men gathering Intel that will be vital in our meeting. You will be introduced to a lot of top ranked members from the Italian mafia and our people will have to be there too. I suggest you walk with your armor in your car and your tactical clothes. And hunter, no bikes, use your car always and I'm taking about the SUV," he said and I nodded in agreement.

"I'm going now, stay alert boss, and wear your armor," I said and he nodded.

When we say armor we're talking about our custom made bullet proof pieces. They fit over almost every part of your body people usually aim at, there's even headgear which look like plain ski masks. My skull mask is made out of the same material. Its a bit heavier than usual bullet proof material since its compacted but flexible enough to move but light enough to run and fight. I wore my vest alone under my clothes and I know he did too.

I met Denzil and Bruno outside who gave me a briefing about what was happening. Denzil is 35, he's about 5'9 and has black hair with a bit of grey here and there with a medium muscularly built. Bruno is 30, a curly redhead, muscular and roughly 6ft. I've known them my whole life as well as their family. They have younger kids all under 11 who aren't part of the mafia as yet but choosing to be when they're older that's up to them.

They said I would be in the middle and Bruno would be in the car infront while Denzil in the one at the back. I won't be driving, Damon one of the member of Pablo's team will be driving me. The rest would be already posted at school. We all got into our vehicles and soon enough I was at school. They made sure to be inconspicuous, and just let Damon enter the school to drop me off. I saw Theo outside and I walked over to him after thanking Damon.

"Hey princess, what's up?" I asked looking at his focused face.

"I'm trying to find all of your men posts," he said and I snickered.

I leant against his car at his side and scanned my surroundings. I found them all and even his men.

"I saw eight of yours, how many do you have posted," I asked and he looked at me.

"Ten, you?" He asked.

"Twelve," I mumbled and he nodded.

"I found eleven, the last one is a bugger," he scowled making me chuckle.