All-day she thinks about his mother's words. The mere thought of leaving kids and moving on in her life killed her. She already thought she was betraying Haroon because of her stupid feeling but now the notion of her with someone else and having a family with them leaving the family, the happiness she has with the kids was liking someone was twisting a knife in her heart. She didn't talk much the whole day, just entertaining the kids with merely some words and after letting them down for the day she sat at the window seat looking at the sky with numerous questions and thoughts in her mind she drifted to sleep sitting there.

Sila was sleeping peacefully when her eyes opened hearing the chirping of birds and feeling the soft grass beneath her. She snuggled more into the comfort of mother nature but soon she frowned. Grass, chirping what is happening, she thought. She opened her eyes and shot up to sit on the grass. How can she came here, she was every confuse as she observed that she was wearing a beautiful simple white suit. She was in her room with the kids sleeping how can she came here, the kids. 

She gets frantic standing up and searching everywhere for the kids

She gets frantic standing up and searching everywhere for the kids. She was very confused and terrified but she has to find her babies, they will be scared alone. She was running around looking for the kids and even Ahtisham, she was worried for them and her heart was pounding against her ribs. Tears were pooling in her eyes and she supports herself with a tree nearby to help her stand. She took deep breaths and was going to resume her search when a voice called her.

"Are you looking for something baby?" someone asked.

The voice was so familiar and so close to her heart that she turned around quickly, looking at the person standing in front of her with a pure smile on his face. The smile that was capable of making her heart beat fast and taking her breath away.

There stood behind her the person who was her whole world, who give meaning to her life and he was also the person who took her everything with him

There stood behind her the person who was her whole world, who give meaning to her life and he was also the person who took her everything with him. She was standing numb looking at Haroon who was wearing a pure white shalwar kameez looking so like the angel he was. Sila gulped the tears stuck in her throat, her breath hitched, and mind numb but when he opened his arms for her, she came to her senses, and without any thought, she ran into his arms. He holds her close to his heart relishing her closeness and smiled at his beautiful wife who was everything he ever want in life.