Huma Headcanons

1. Uma always cooks for Harry and Gil, and Harry always leaves her lightly blushing with his overzealous complimenting of her food as he eats it. He always savors it, and tells her what an amazing job she did. She loathes to admit it, but it always makes her feel so valued to hear the compliments, and it almost makes her giddy.

2. Harry almost idolizes Uma. She is the centerpoint of his world and everything revolves around her. He loves her more than anyone, and he makes sure that she knows that she's worshipped every day, even in the subtlest and smallest of things.

3. Uma is fiercely protective of Harry when it comes to matters of serious concern. She will physically harm for him, and she's not ashamed to break some wrists over ugly and mean comments thrown at him. Of course, this exact sentiment is reciprocated by Harry with respect to Uma.

4. Harry loves for Uma to play with his hair. Oftentimes, when they're alone or only in the presence of Gil, he'll lean against her, and she'll run her fingers through his dark tresses while doing something else altogether and pretending that she could care less. But the small smile on her face very much betrays this facade.

5. Uma secretly desperately needs Harry. She needs his constant support of her, because despite her outward appearance and reputation, she isn't always so self-assured and is actually occasionally very insecure. 

Thank you to @SapphireQueen5 for the request!