VKs Coordination Headcanons

Mal - For the most part, she's coordinated. She is about average when it comes to matters of her ability to catch or stay balanced. However, put her in heels and all of that coordination goes down the toilet in a swift and swirling spiral of doom. She always dreads when Evie gets her dressed for a formal dance, because Evie is always going to go with heels.

Evie - Honestly, it's a fifty-fifty deal with her, but she's usually not coordinated when just walking around and being herself. Dance is her greatest example of all of the coordination that she possesses, but at the same time, she can just be walking along and trip over nothing. She also has a complete and utter inability to catch things when they're thrown to her. Very rarely does she actually succeed in catching something in her hand the first time it's thrown. Usually after tripping or missing a throw, she offers one of those thousand-watt grins and subtly picks up her dignity from where it fell to the floor and dusts it off.

Jay - He's exceedingly coordinated. He has to be to pull off half of the stunts he is capable of and to play Tourney as well as he does. In direct opposition to Evie, he is able to catch anything and everything as well as throw with incredible accuracy.

Carlos - Usually he is coordinated, but he does have his moments, albeit not quite as often as Evie. He is mostly simply awkward and trips over his speech, but he does sometimes trip over his own two feet. However, in dancing, he practically flies with grace unrivaled.

Uma - She's almost always coordinated. If she were anything but perfect, she would be relentlessly teased for the fact that the infamous Uma was a superklutz. So, on the rare occasion that Uma loses her balance, she makes sure that she makes the entire thing look as if she meant to do it or she depends on Harry to help her make it look as if he had pulled her near him.

Harry - He is an even balance of both, and he usually makes it a point that whenever he trips in simply the presence of him and Uma and sometimes Gil to act dramatic to gain Uma's attentions. However, she usually doesn't give it to him in the way that he wanted in that she usually just picks on him for it.

Gil - Definitely a huge klutz. He is certainly not at all the picture of sophisticated grace, and about the only coordination he possesses in his entire body is shown when he is swordfighting. Even then, he is not particularly talented but relies on his brute strength to help him out.