VKs Hobby Headcanons

Mal - Drawing and painting. She loves to be creative and to pull the pictures from her head and put them on paper.

Evie - Crocheting and knitting. She likes to make things with her hands for those she loves. It is rather telling that Mal has more homemade sweaters than anyone else in the group, closely followed by Jay and Carlos.

Jay - Exercising. He finds the strenuous activity relaxing, and the spent energy helps him sleep better at night. It can also help him get his frustrations out if he's had a bad day.

Carlos - Gaming. He finds it very fun to just let loose and shoot at some virtual bad guys.

Uma - Swimming. She very much enjoys just letting herself become one with the water because while it gives her good exercise, she also feels very much in her element. Especially after living so long underwater in her octopus form.

Harry - Sword-fighting. He enjoys sword-fights with Uma or Gil to help keep him sharp on his skills, and he especially enjoys it when he's with Uma. They always relentlessly flirt with one another throughout the fight.

Gil - Singing. He likes to sing, but unfortunately for him, no one likes to hear him. Quite honestly, his singing is terrible, but he likes to do it, and because of that, Uma defends him, letting him sing to his heart's content.

Thank you to @slimeypirate7744 for the request!