VKs Biggest Secrets

Mal - Wants to go back to the Isle and live there with at least Evie, but preferably the boys, too. She misses the freedom she had and the time she had to do what she wanted as she pleased.

Evie - Wants to be a princess. She loves being a fashion designer, but she secretly would love to be a princess in official royal name.

Carlos - Never seen an R-rated movie. Carlos has never in his entire life seen an R-rated movie. Everyone else has, and he's the only one that hasn't. Which is kind of embarrassing for him.

Jay - Plays Candy Crush. He doesn't want anyone to know that he's so soft that he plays Candy Crush, especially since he told Evie he'd never play that silly game, but he's afraid Audrey's starting to catch on.

Uma - Wants Mal to care for her as a best friend like Mal cares for Evie. More than anything, Uma wants Mal to care about her and be there for her at all times. But she'd never let Mal know this.

Harry - Wants to play Tourney. It's something that has always fascinated him, but he always tries to act like he doesn't care about it and like he thinks it's ridiculous. The facade is mostly to aggravate Jay, but it's also to keep his reputation as a tough pirate.

Gil - Picks his nose and eats it. Unfortunately, it's not that big of a secret despite his best efforts to hide it.

Thank you to @yungxxcam for the request!