VKs Personalities When Sick

Mal - Grumpy, angry, and volatile. She absolutely hates being sick because it's a symbol of weakness and it makes her look ridiculous and pathetic. Naturally, Evie is the only one that can take care of her during this time because Evie is the only one she trusts to do the job well and to see her in her state of vulnerability.

Evie - Whiny, clingy, and somewhat disgusting with snot and stuff. She won't leave Mal alone, and always insists on cuddling her relentlessly. She'll aggravate Mal to death, but Mal tries to handle it as well as possible. Even if Evie's hot and feverish body is crushing her and Evie's snot is about to make Mal puke.

Carlos - Just lays in the bed amongst a bunch of tissues as he plays video games with Dude to keep him company. He just cancels everything until he is feeling better.

Jay - Stoic and tries to hide it to the best of his abilities. He attempts to push through it and look normal, but he doesn't know that everyone can easily tell that he's sick.

Uma - Pushes through it like Jay, but actually succeeds in looking mostly normal. Audrey can usually see through her pretty quickly because Uma's slightly more vulnerable than usual and is a little more outwardly caring than she normally would be. When sick, she doesn't have quite the same resolve to keep up her walls of sarcasm protecting her heart.

Harry - Is a big, giant, humongous drama queen. He is literally the biggest baby when sick, and oftentimes proclaims he's dying and that he needs to hold Uma's hand or kiss her one last time. She always informs him that she'll take care of him, but she isn't going to indulge whims like that because she isn't planning on catching his sickness.

Gil - Never seems to get sick. It's puzzling, but he somehow has this dumb luck where he hardly ever gets sick. The only time anyone saw him even close to being sick was when he had the slightest hints of a cold and had a runny nose. It was disgusting because he never seemed to realize when his nose was running and when he needed to wipe it.....