VKs Favorite Movies

Mal - Suicide Squad. She finds herself relating to quite a few of Harley Quinn's quotes...

Evie - Titanic. It's a love story, it's tragic, it makes her cry, she drags Mal to watch it with her every time... Yep, it's got everything that she needs in a movie.

Carlos - Jumanji. It's a bunch of kids that get sucked into a video game and get to play it in the ultimate VR experience. Carlos is absolutely enthralled with it and wishes he could be in their place. If only he could rig up a game like that...

Jay - Fast and Furious 7. Paul Walker and Vin Diesel remind Jay of him and Carlos, and he also loves the movie because of it's so action-packed.

Uma - Guardians of the Galaxy. She identifies with Gamora on a spiritual level because she, too, feels as if she is surrounded by idiots.

Harry - Baywatch. It's a little inappropriate which is definitely his jam. Plus, Dwayne Johnson sets his aspirations high when it comes to getting muscles.

Gil - Beauty and the Beast. He loves to see his dad's portrayal and (even though he'd never admit it) he likes to see Belle and Adam win in the end.

Thank you to @Cord905loverStuff for the request!!! Y'all feel free to request some more if you want!!! 🥰💖