Headcanon List #5

1. Audrey secretly reads all sorts of supernatural romance books such as Twilight series that involve werewolves and vampires. She's a little obsessed, but she tries her best to ensure no one figures out about her secret, even going so far as to hide her books underneath her bed in a chest.

2. Harry Hook has a serious attraction to empowered women. That is part of why he is so insanely addicted to Uma.

3. Evie is immensely attached to her blue Jeep Renegade that she named Charlene. It's her most favorite and prized possession and she loves it more than anything else she owns. She refers to it by name and as a she, and absolutely refuses to let anyone else drive it. However, she does make exceptions for Mal.

4. Evie loves for her hair to be played with. It is one of her favorite things, and whenever the Core Four are watching a movie together, Mal always ends up winding her fingers through Evie's hair and scratching a bit at her scalp or just stroking her blue tresses. Evie finds it to be exceedingly calming, and it always makes her feel safe, happy, and loved.

5. Mal is afraid of dogs. When Mal was young, her mother threatened that Cerberus would come to eat Mal if she didn't behave evilly enough, and directly as a result of the fear inspired by that, all dogs sensed her apprehension and the larger and meaner ones went after her on the Isle. But Jay would always take care of them while Evie and Carlos whisked Mal away.