Headcanon List #8

1. Evie hates bedazzlers. The reason? She once used her head to press down on her hands for leverage to push the bedazzle bead onto the fabric, and she slipped up, her hands and the bedazzler shooting out from beneath her head and her forehead slamming down on a red bedazzler bead. Mal had to pull it out from its place lodged in Evie's head, all the while trying not to laugh.

2. Jane sleeps in the nude. It's terrifying, but true, and no one would suspect it because she's so innocent.

3. Mal and Evie often refer to their close relationship as being "soulmates without the romance." It is the most accurate way to describe their deep sisterhood/friendship.

4. Jack Sparrow is Harry Hook's hero and the Pirates of the Caribbean movies are his favorite things to watch. Except for soap operas, of course.

5. Evie said a curse word only one time in her life. It was because a jar of hot pink hair dye crushed and blackened four of her toenails and on top of that, the jar broke and splashed hot pink dye all over her shoes and leggings. It was in front of Dizzy, unfortunately, and Evie says it was a really, really bad one. Mal has learned that it was truthfully not that bad.