VKs + Vehicles

Evie - A blue 2019 Jeep Renegade named Charlene (she named it). Evie loves that car like she gave birth to it. As soon as she picked it up from the dealership, it was love at first sight. However, she has a tendency to drive like a crazy person when stressed or when she is experiencing her sometimes extreme bouts of road rage. However, she now has one named Elvira, a replacement after she totaled Charlene in the middle of a storm.

Mal - A purple 2019 Volkswagen Beetle that Evie dubbed as the Mal-Mobile. Mal hardly ever rides in it and would rather ride with Evie always, despite the fact that the bluenette drives like a nutcase sometimes.

Jay - A red 2019 Ford F-150 Raptor. Evie named it, too, and called it Chuck the Truck. He loves to take Audrey out for rides in it, and he loves to show it off to anyone and everyone.

Carlos - A white 2019 MINI Cooper convertible with paw print decals, which Evie named Spot. Dude especially loves it, and Carlos has made tons of upgrades to it so it is almost a super car.

Uma - A seafoam green 2010 Hummer that Uma fondly calls the wheeled ship. Harry hardly ever uses his car, and Gil is always the first one to hop in for a ride.

Harry - A red 2019 Chevrolet Camaro. He loves to go super fast in it and he repeatedly gets tickets every single time that he drives it. So Uma usually tries to make him ride with her instead of drive anywhere by himself.

Gil - Doesn't have a car, but he really likes his new Moped. He enjoys riding around the trails surrounding Mal's castle where he likes to revel in nature's beauty.