VKs Music Tastes

Mal - Heavy Metal. Perhaps it was inherited, perhaps not, but Mal indubitably enjoys heavy metal more than any other genre. However, pop is her guilty pleasure that she is desperate to keep a secret.

Evie - Honestly anything that pleases her ears. She'll listen to old country, new country, some rap, R&B, pop new and old, and ancient jazz tunes. She has a particular penchant for Michael Jackson's catchy tunes like "Bad," "Beat it," "Thriller," and pretty much any of his that she can dance to.

Jay - Old rock music. He really likes Guns N' Roses and Poison. But he also likes some tunes that are out of the ordinary for him, such as "Old Town Road."

Carlos - Light pop songs like Jason Mraz's "I'm Yours." He doesn't like anything too crazy unless he's in the mood to dance or if he's feeling hyper.

Uma - New country, R&B, and some rap. She really likes Alicia Keys, and knows most of her songs. However, her favorite song of all time is "Body Like a Backroad" by Sam Hunt. Her love is partially attributed to her own tastes and Evie's intense hatred of the tune.

Harry - Music with lots of bass and preferably a catchy tune. He likes Lil Nas X songs like "Old Town Road" and "Panini," and he also likes other rap songs.

Gil - Whatever anyone listens to is okay with him. He's just happy to spend time with everyone and see them enjoy their music so much.