Chapter 11 Snowflake meets the Brave Lion

(Several days after in Onirico, Dione was in the library studying for the element of ice. As she crams for the test, a young man walks into the library looking for a quiet place to write his songs lyrics as he sat two tables across from Dione. The both didn't notice each other until Dione gently get ups from her seat heading towards to the book shelf searching for more books. When she walks by the young man, as clumsy as she is, she accidently trips while losing her balance. The young man with his instincts quickly grabs Dione from falling. Dione was stun and immediately blush by the young man and looks directly at his deep blue eyes.)

The young man: Are you alright?

Dione: Yes I'm fine

(A soft pink blush appeared on her face. To )

The young man: I'm glad you
are.

(A soft smile came upon his face, Dione immediately began to blush even more.)

Dione: Umm can you let go please this is starting to get awkward.

(The young man gently lets go of Dione and smiles. Dione starts blushing more and thanks the kind young man and turns to the book shelf to find the book she was looking for. As she examines the book shelf the young man calls out Dione wondering who she was. )

The young man: So can I ask for your name?

(Turns to the young man.)

Dione: Its Dione can I ask for yours since you ask for mine.

The young man: Well young maiden if you're so eager to know, it's Regulus. ( He grins)

(Dione gives him a weird stare glaring at him sitting at the table grinning at her.)

Dione: Nice to meet you

(She smiles and turns to the book self continuing her search.)

Regulus: What are you looking for?

(Dione smirks as she carries on her search.)

Dione: Oh this book on ice element for this professors Freya class of elements, it's about our abilities and what it would be use for the the earth and other elements combined. I don't get why I have to find search up who I am through these old books.

Regulus: Oh so your ice that's cool I have sonic boom loudest of them all.

Dione: Really? That's cool I guess that why I like about this school.

(Regulus gazes upon Dione confuse.)

Regulus: Why do you say that?

Dione: Because everyone here has different abilities, it's fascinating learning someone from different realms. Especially my friends in my dorm their all special in their unique way you know.

Regulus: Oh yea I get you. Wow you're really inspiring.

Dione : ( blushes) So what are you writing there.

Regulus: Oh this? Just trying to figure out what to write.

Dione: You play?

Regulus: Yea! Oh you know like guitar and to play sports, I'm surprise I even remember how to play the guitar I really don't remember my past.