Chapter 23 Atë Island part 1

Luna: Um sure?

(She felt confused at Tesla weird gesture)

Tesla: Cool I'll see you in training.

(Tesla waves goodbye, turning away from Luna, the biggest grin came upon her face as she stood in front of Hulda and Eris.)

Eris: Did she believe you?

Tesla: Everything is going according to plan.    (She smirks evilly.)

(Luna couldn't help but began thinking about Tesla strangely gesture, wanting to be her friend.)

Luna: Why?

(She was so distracted she bumps into someone causing her to fall on her butt.)

Luna: Ow!

Solis: You ok there beautiful?

(Luna eyes widened as she realize she bump into Solis. She was so embarrass a shade of red appeared on her face. )

Luna: I'm so sorry, I'm I've been so distracted lately.

(He grins as he lifts up Luna from the ground.)

Solis: You look good.

Luna: Why thank you *giggles* Well I should get back to the girls.

(Solis slightly frowns)

Solis: I should head back to.

(Before Luna was about to leave when Solis grab a hold of her hand preventing her from moving.)

Solis: Luna I have to ask you something.

Luna: Yes?

[Five minutes left]

Solis: Never mind you girls should get prep.

Luna: Oh ok

(Luna rush to her friend fluster and confuse she didn't like this feeling.)

******************

Professor Deimos: Teams will go in the simulation room one at a time, best of luck to all.

(Red lights flashing lighting up the pitch dark room. Luna felt her heart accelerating. She suddenly close her eyes to relax her heart beat. Eventually her heart beat was calming once she heard splashing water that it reminded her of the waves the ocean makes. )

Dione: Luna!

(Immediately she opens her eyes. And she finds herself standing on a white sandy beach, blue clear waters swaying back and forth. She looked around, finds Dione waving her arms  in the air letting her know where they were at. )

Luna: Is this the right place?

Dione: Professor Deimos chooses the scenery to test our ability and strength. Remember if you start believing that is real, and affect your body in the real world.

Estrella: Europa you know which Island are we on?

Europa: Clear blue ocean, white sand I would say Tropical Island near the Caribbean, but I'm getting a weird vibe.

Estrella:  Who cares this is going to be a piece of cake, as might as well be on vacation.

(Estrella carelessly walking toward the exotic forest, Dione quickly reacted once she heard Estrella trigger a platform landmine.)

Dione: Estrella!

(Dione dashes to Estrella pushing her away from the landmine. As an explosion went off, the girls took cover.)

Dione: Everyone alright?

Luna: Yea were fine.

Estrella: What the fuck is going on? I would have been a burn out star!

Europa: No wonder I had a bad vibe. This is Atë island name after the goddess of mischief.

Estrella: So pretty much this is an island full of booby traps?

Europa: Yep. So Dione what's the strategy.

Dione: Get to the center of the island, survive the obstacle and win top ten. Does that make any sense?

Estrella: Ok let's go!

(The girls began to dash from the beach heading toward the exotic forest following one after another.)

Dione: Remember don't separate from each other that would only make us slow down.

Luna:  Whaa...

(Before Luna finish, the hill suddenly began to shake and rumble. Vines began to grasp upon the girls ankles and wrist preventing them to move. )

Dione: Luna use your ability!

Luna: I can't! it won't help all of you!

Europa: Just fucking do it!

(Before Luna was able to use her abilities, stone walls arose from the ground. Separating the girls from one and another, quickly the vines loosen from the girls and disappear. )

Luna: Help!

This is just the beginning  of the trials, hope you like this chapter.

don't forget to vote or comment (;

love ya- Dannie (: