Chapter 7 Luminous star looks after the radiant moon

(Meanwhile at the infirmary Solis is raging with anger and worried about Luna. Pacing back and forth outside of the infirmary Estrella comes along to check if Luna was alright and runs into Solis.)

Estrella: Oh hello Solis, you don't know me but I'm Luna's friend Estrella. Luna told me a lot about you I'm glad you're here taking care of her.

Solis: Hi Yea Luna told me so much about you and your friends. Your welcome, I hope she's ok. I don't know why but she's so important I just want to protect her.

Estrella: Huh you can almost say you both are destined to each other.

(Solis took long pause thinking about what Estrella said just before he could answer, Sirius comes along to see Solis to make sure everything was alright.)

Sirius: How's everything is she doing well? Copy notes for you from class.

(He hands the notes to Solis, suddenly glances at the blonde radiant girl standing next to him.)

Solis: Thanks bud I'm doing well. Oh this is Estrella she's one of Luna's friends she's here to check up on Luna as well.

(As Sirius gazes at Estrella looking deeply in her green eyes, wondering if this is how Solis felt when he met Luna.)

Estrella: Hello nice to meet you.

(With the biggest smile on her face, Sirius extends his hand to shake her hand but by the time both hands touch Estrella eyes began to sparkle like stars, Sirius was admiring her sparkle green eyes.)

Sirius: Wow your eyes sparkle beautifully.

(Estrella begins to blush as she looks directly into his sky blue eyes. Solis walks between the two.)

Solis: Sorry to interrupt, as much as I want to stay the nurse said I should come back if she doesn't wake up by tomorrow. Estrella, she said you can stay until she wakes up since you both live in the same dorm. Please take care of her.

Estrella: I will I promise.

(She smiles)

Solis: Tell Luna that I was here and that I'm sorry for what happen today, and tell her I'll try to see her or something.

Estrella: Sure. I'll let her know.

Solis: Thanks. Let's go but it's getting late.

(He glances at Sirius and heads back to his dorm.)

Sirius: Nice meeting you Estrella tell Luna to take care.

(He smiles and waves goodbye to Estrella, as he follows Solis.)

Estrella: Bye.

(As the guys leave Estrella walks in to the infirmary to check if Luna was awake. Once she walked in the ivory room she sees that Luna was already sitting up on the bed.)

Luna: Hey , what happen to me?

Estrella: Umm you kind of black out in class. You know Solis just left. He carried you here and didn't leave until the nurse told him visiting hours were over.

(Luna was astonished that Solis would do that for her.)

Estrella: I also met his friend Sirius.