Chapter 42 Disseminating

Sirius: King Helios!

(Sirius kneels placing his weapon on the ground beside him.)

King Helios: I knew we should of ended Armes daughter back then. Solis come; we need to prep you for war.

Solis: Father!

King Helios: Enough! Forget about that girl she's the enemy now! As well we have brought a guest with us.

Solis: Who?

King Helios: Siana princess of Stellam Inatutinam.

(A beautiful fiery headed young lady dress in black short dress, knee boots wearing a charcoal coat. walked toward Solis. Her bright dark hazel eyes admiring Solis facial features. )

Siana: He'd do.

(She leaves without saying a word as the clicked of her heels fade away into the frosty night.)

**************

Tesla: What's taking them so long?

(She paces back and forth impatiently.)

Eris: Do we really need to be nice to her?

(Eris pouts as tan eyes glaring at Tesla.)

Hulda: Quiet! I'm trying to read the cards.

(Hulda focuses on the tarot cards that were spread across the ebony carpet in the dorm. She arranges the cards in a straight row. )

Eris: What are you doing?

Hulda: Shhhhh!

(She enchants a black gooey mask covering Eris mouth. Eris struggles trying to take off the enchanted ebony gooey substance off her mouth. Hulda swiftly glides her hand above the cards. Suddenly cards immediately levitated to her hand. )

Hulda: Tens of Swords, the World, and Death.

(Tesla observing the three chosen cards Hulda was reading.)

Tesla: What does it mean?

Hulda: The Tens of Swords mean misfortune, burdens.

(She points to the second card, it was a picture of a women wrapped in a scarlet silk as ten swords surrounding her.)

Hulda: The second one is called the World. To achieve balance, melding and blending to bring togetherness.

(Tesla glared at the women holding the Earth in her hands. The woman stands below the luminous moon. )

Hulda: And at last we have death. Were we will meet our doom.

(Eris mumbles as she wraps her arms around a pillow.)

Tesla: Were we will meet our doom?

(Tesla glares at the card when suddenly the creaks open. The creaking sound made the hair on the back of their neck stand up. When the mahogany wooden door fully opens it was Navajo and Luna glaring at the girls. )

Tesla: Luna?

*********

Europa: What have I've done.

(Europa buries her face in her hands feeling devastated. Estrella patted her back for comfort.)

Estrella: We should have listen to her side of the story. We all know Luna doesn't have a dark nature kind and she's our friend we need to help her.

Dione: This doesn't make sense!

(Estrella excites with determination.)

Estrella: What can we do to fix this?

(Dione paces back and forth. Suddenly she had an idea.)

Dione: I'll go to Tenebris Caelum; I can search their family records.

Europa: I'll go to.

(Dione scowls at Europa.)

Dione: No you're staying here to keep an eye on Luna.

Europa: How? If she's with Elmert tormentors.

(Dione suddenly hears a strange thump coming from the balcony window. She rapidly reacts as she rushes to the side of the dove grey curtain. Dione draws out her cold crystalline weapon. The balcony doors open as two intruders' jumps in through the living room. Dione knocks down one of the intruders raising her weapon to his throat. Estrella suddenly switch the lights back on, as the girls found Alphard on the floor. His eyes widened by one of Dione's crystalline dual sword against his throat. Dione realizes it was Alphard drawing back her sword.)

Dione: I'm sorry I thought you were an intruder.

(She extends her hand out to help him up.)

Alphard: It's ok we should of have knock.

(He peered at Estrella in the kitchen holding a pan.)

Alphard: Why are you holding a pan?

Estrella: It was the only thing I could think of.

Europa: You watch too much Tangled.

(Europa takes the pan away from Estrella as she puts it back on the rack.)

Alphard: Ok... We have a problem.