Chapter 4 When two worlds collide

Solis POV
I was finishing getting ready. Until Sage bursts through the door.
"She has friends, right? I mean everyone has friends."
Sage glare with excitement.
"Are you feeling kinda lonely buddy?"
I chuckled.
"What.. No, it's for Lee."
He said avoiding my eye contact with me. Suddenly Lee & Zan walk in my room as well. Lee is a bulky guy, he reminds me of the hulk. He grabbed Sage by the head giving him a nuggy.
"Did I just heard my name come out of your mouth?"
Lee continues to give Sage a nuggy.
"Get off me! You neanderthal."
Lee backs off with his arms in the air.
I chuckled until I felt Zan glaring at me.
"Solis I can't let you go on your own."
He said.
"I know, my father instructed you to watch my every move. There's no one here to report him."
I said while tying my shoes.
"Solis, I'm serious."
He glared at me.
"Look she's very interesting and I want to get to know her."
I said heading to the door.
"Besides weren't you crushing hard at her cute blonde friend?"
Zan expression immediately changes.
"Fine go."
Sage rapidly stood up.
"Wait! What blonde friend?"
Sage stared at Zan and me.
"Ask Zan. He's the one who was eyeing her."
I said shutting the door behind me.

"I said shutting the door behind me

I reach to the hidden garden. Luna was nowhere to be found. Maybe she isn't coming. Should I leave? I sat the sitting at the fountain thinking whether to leave or not. Before I made my decision to leave. Suddenly I heard footsteps approaching. I glimpse up and it was Luna. As she steps in the moonlight she was almost glowing. I was speeches of how beautiful.
"Are you ok? Do I look weird? I knew I shouldn't have come. I'll just leave..."
I swiftly grabbed her hand. Preventing her from leaving.
"No don't leave."
She glances at and nodded. Luna kept admiring the moon.
"Why are you looking at the moon?"
I said gazing at her. She looked back at me cheerfully.
" It's just that I've never seen the moon so bright and full like this. It's different here."
Her eyes sparkled. I couldn't help but grin.
"Close your eyes."
She closes her eyes. I went over to a bed of white lilies. I grabbed one and rushed back to Luna.
"Here you go milady."
She opens her eyes with wonder.
"I love lilies!"
She said bubbly.

(As Luna tells the girls how she met this gorgeous guy, and that they're meeting at their secret garden. Meanwhile Solis was explaining to the guys about this wonderful girl he met, the guys were teasing him at first but then they knew he was serious about this girl and stop teasing. Solis made up a plan for them to cover him while he goes out.)

Solis: Come on dudes! Just for tonight please! And I bet she has friends that are single.

(Solis tried to perused the guys to help him sneak out to see Luna, the guys pause right when they heard Solis about Luna's friends.)

Sirius: Better not be lying bro.

Alphard: Well she does have friends right, everybody has friends.

Regulus: True bro, true.

Solis: Fine, but after tonight I'll ask her on a real date, and then you can meet all her friends deal.