Chapter 37 Gibbous

(She felt a sudden urged to break through the dark charcoal wooden doors. Luna was so focus she blocked out every noise that filled the room. She heard soft voices echoing around her.)

Voices: Don't trust your friends.

Luna: I should not trust my friends.

Voices: Don't trust Solis. He doesn't want you.

Luna: He doesn't want me.

Voices: Become one with the dark.

Luna: Become one with the dark.

Voices: Become the dark queen.

Luna: I am the dark queen.

(She felt a soft hand on her shoulder. Luna immediately loses focus once she turned and see's Europa.)

Europa: You ok?

Luna: Huh?

(She stares blankly in her eyes.)

Europa: Are you ok? You sure you want to do the trial today?

Luna: Yes I do. I was just concentrating.

(Before Europa could speak she was interrupted by professor Deimos made an announcement.)

Professor Deimos: Now I know most of you are confuse that we'll be not having the trail in the simulation room. There has also been a change of plan. We'll be having the second trial in the main halls of Magellanic. The equipment is already set up, once you go through those doors the trial will begin.

(Director Tera interrupts professor Deimos announcement.)

Director Tera: We won't be so traditional this year.

(The entire room student glares at one another confuse.)

Director Tera: There are ten teams left, five of you will lose and go on to the next trial. But in this trial you will be fighting one another.

(The room was dead silence until a girl in the crows of students yelled.)

Girl: Were suppose to kill each other?

(The crowd began to roar with fear. Until a bright flash of light blinded everyone eyes in the room.)

Professor Deimos: I promise you this; we won't let anything happen to you. The armor you're wearing is a special spell that won't let anything happen to any of you.

(Student began to feel relief.)

Professor Deimos: But it's not your fellow peers you should be worried.

*************************

Dione: Girls this doesn't sound right.

Europa: Luna!

(The crowd looked over Luna terrified as she slashes the door down with her bow. Luna rushes to the hallway as her friends follow. Tesla and Hulda were grinning evilly. )

Hulda: It worked.

Tesla: I can see that.

(The two girls began to giggle. Eris glaring at them worried about a certain person.)

Eris: If she unleashed her darkness will she hurt Solis?

Hulda: Isn't that the whole idea?

Tesla: Which side are you on? Ours or theirs!

***************************

Dione: Luna!

(The girls scatter in the hall searching for their friend.)

Estrella: Luna! Where can she be?

Europa: I don't know lately she been acting weird.

(Suddenly she felt someone grab her by the shoulder. Instantly she pulled out her scythe as she knocks someone on the floor.)

Alphard: Ow!

Europa: Oh coventina! Alphard you scared me.