Chapter 32 Dark heart breaks

(Week later went by; Luna and Dione arrive to the dorm before Estrella and Europa.)

Luna: Hey do you think it's weird that I haven't gotten a text from Solis all week.

Dione: Maybe he didn't think you had cell service over there.

Luna: Yea, maybe you're right. I'm going to sent him a message to meet somewhere.

*************

Tesla: Hulda you're not as useless as I thought.

Hulda: It's easy to persuade men.

(Hulda smirks, as Eris crosses her arm like an immature child standing in the corner.)

Tesla: How did you managed to exchange information to Sirius?

Hulda: Easy.

*********************

*Over the break*

(In the library Navajo and Hulda were investigating over the break.)

Hulda: Do you see him?

Navajo: He's right there.

(Hulda face expression changes when she seen Sirius looking for sword techniques.)

Hulda: Are you kidding me were on thanksgiving break and he still thinking about fighting tactics.

Navajo: You have no room to talk.

(Hulda glares at Navajo, when suddenly she thinks of a plan to Sirius attention.)

Hulda: I got it!

Navajo: Shhhh!

(Navajo puts his hand over her mouth. She yanks it away glaring furiously at Navajo.)

Hulda: The prophecy.

(Navajo stares at her confuse.)

Hulda: You're hopeless the prophecy that if a prince of the dark and princess of light have a child who is either pure or dark. If she gains her dark abilities she will destroy all realms.

Navajo: Make sense Elmert wants her for himself. What's your plan?

Hulda: This.

(She flicks her hand causing a book to slide off the brown wood shelf landing on the floor open. Sirius glances at the book that had fallen next to him.)

Sirius: Lilith the moon?

(Sirius examines the book realizing what the prophecy said he rush out of the library.)

Hulda: It worked!

**********************

Tesla: Excellent work. Now we really need is to break her heart to go over to the darkness.

Elmert: I agree.

Eris: Elmert. How did you know?

(She trembles in fear.)

Elmert: I've always known girls. You just never knew I was two steps ahead of you.

Hulda: You knew about the prophecy? How?

Elmert: Oh a little bird told me.

(A white owl with black raven eyes passes through them. The owl landed on Elmert shoulder.)

Tesla: Dam it!

(She clinches her fist.)

Elmert: I'm very disappointed in you Tesla. You didn't think I was going to find out.

(He wraps his hands around Tesla neck pinning her against the wall. She struggles to break free but couldn't, the more she struggle tighter his hand grip on her neck.)

Eris: Let go of her!

Elmert: Navajo!

(Navajo blocks Eris and Hulda preventing them to interfering. Tesla struggles to breathe.)

Elmert: I don't like it idea of you turning my future bride against me Tesla.

(Tesla eyes began to swell up with tears.)

Tesla: Your bride?

Elmert: Didn't you know sweetheart? Once Luna accepts her dark abilities, we would be wed and take over all realms.

(Tears stream down Tesla bright violet eyes.)

Tesla: You use me!

Elmert: Oh darling, what made you think we end up together?

(He lets go of Tesla, as she hits hard on the floor. She chokes as she gasps for air.)

Elmert: By the way thanks for messing with the trials to expose her fears. Now our dark queen will come among us.

(Elmert chuckles, as he walks away Navajo behind him following. Leaving Tesla on the ground hopeless and heavy-hearted.)