Chapter 21 Masquerade part 3

Luna: Elmert? I don't know.

(She looks down while crossing her fingers. Elmert mischief grin appear determine to make Luna his and Solis perish from the face of the universe. )

Elmert: Don't worry Luna I know Solis wouldn't mind.

Luna: I guess, just one dance wouldn't hurt.

(Elmert held out his hand in gesturing Luna to dance.The two walk through the dancing couples surrounding the floor. Luna distracted by the giant golden chandelier above them reminding her of the warm sun rising at dawn. )

Luna: Doesn't it remind you of the sun?

(She grins gazing at the dim ceiling. Elmert mischief smile change immediately when Luna made her comment about the sun. )

Elmert: My dear, why are we talking about the boring sun instead of dancing this glorious night.

(He lays his hand gently lays upon Luna's back surround by the silk satin of her champagne dress. He gently grabs Luna soft left hand, setting her right on his shoulder. )

Luna: How did you know I was left handed?

(Elmert smirk while gazing into Luna's sparkling eyes. Before he could speak he glared at Solis heading their way to break up their dance. Solis rushing his way to the dance floor, Eris stops in front of him begging him to dance. )

Elmert: Good girl

(Elmert smirks at his plan being successful. Luna was suspicious what Elmert was glaring behind her. )

Luna: What are you glaring at?

(Before she can turn back, Elmert quickly began to spin her quickly taking Luna to a different direction.)

Elmert: Luna there something you need to know before it's too late.

Luna: To late for what?

(She raises an eyebrow)

Elmert: We met at your father's castle. That day your father and my father were having a important conversation.

(Luna began to feel uncomfortable she wanted Elmert to let go of her.)

Luna: Elmert you're starting to freak me out. Let go!

(Elmert held her closer as she frustrates to break free.)

Elmert: Luna you have to believe me. Trust me your father won't accept Solis.

(Luna stops and glare at Elmert.)

Luna: How would you know he won't accept Solis!

(She angry tries to push him off her.)

Luna: Elmert let me go now! I don't know what you're talking about. We've never met before and you don't know my father!

(Luna began to boil up with anger as she raises her hand to strike his face. Before she could, someone block her arm. )

Hulda: If I were you I wouldn't do that.

(Luna glares at both Hulda and Elmert. Before she was going to respond back, Hulda raise her hand preventing Luna to speak. )

Hulda: Tesla waiting Elmert.

(Elmert noticing his foe marching his way towards them. Quickly gaze back at Luna saying his final word of the night. )

Elmert: Ask your father. He would tell you when you're ready.