Chapter 5 Sparks of the Eclipse

(Luna agrees to let Solis show her surprise.)

Solis: Ok but you have to close your eyes alright.

Luna: Alright I'll close my eyes.

(Luna closes her eyes wondering what Solis was going to show her. Solis wanted to show Luna what he was capable of his light abilities and he couldn't wait to show Luna her surprise. )

Solis: Ready Luna?

Luna: Yea I'm ready.

Solis: Open!

(Luna opens her eyes as a golden ray of light appears of Solis hands. Luna was amaze by Solis's ability, how light shines in the fountain by her as the water reflected the golden ray of light across the garden, she loves it because it felt warm. As he show off his abilities he look straightly into Luna's eyes as if he was hypnotize by her crystal eyes. )

Luna: Hey how come you stop?

(She looks at him confuse)

Solis: Your eyes are stunning.

Luna: So are yours, I love your ability it's magical.

(Solis think of a gift to make her but something she will hold on forever. As he looks at the ground he picks up a pebble and hands it to Luna.)

Luna: What's the pebble for?

Solis: Just watch you'll love it.

(Luna concentrates on the pebble, as Solis puts his hand over Luna's hand where the pebble was. Both of their hand started to glow, she felt the warmest of Solis's hand. As Solis lets go of what use to be a pebble became a golden necklace with the sun hanging off it. Luna was amaze by the necklace, Solis gently puts the golden necklace around Luna neck. At that moment Luna felt that she was the luckiest girl in the world. After Solis's puts the necklace on her, Luna slowly turns around and gave Solis a huge hug, she can feel his heart beating just listening to his heart makes her feel even more happy. Solis gazes down at Luna and ask the question he's been waiting all day to ask.)

Solis: Luna can I finish my question that I didn't get to finish earlier?

(Luna looks up at Solis gazing at his eyes.)

Luna: Yea sure.

(She says in a gentle voice.)

Solis: Can we go on a date, maybe this up coming weekend we can go to the town that's outside of the academy. If you don't want to its ok I understand.

Luna: Are you crazy! Of course I'll go on a date with you.

(Solis picks up Luna and spins her around with joy. As he set her down he grin and leans slowly toward her lips, Luna knew he was going to kiss her she didn't mind because she wanted to kiss him back to. When their lips touch a spark between the two begins to grow, a spark of the two had never felt before. After they kiss the two became closer than ever, then after Luna realizes that it was late and it was time to head back to her dorm.)

Luna: Solis it's starting to get late I wish we can stay longer but we start classes tomorrow.

Solis: Alright but can I walk you to your dorm please. I just want to see you get there safe.