Chapter 22 Prep

(Days after the ball, Estrella and Dione jumping excitedly over a small package that had arrive to their dorm. Luna and Europa were confuse and curious why were they jumping over a small box. )

Europa: What is going on with you two?

(She leans against the wall)

Estrella & Dione: Our phones!!!

Luna: What's a phone?

********************************

Regulus: Dude did you get the stuff.

Solis:  Yea I wonder why their giving back our phones?

Alphard: Who cares! As long I can use my phone it's cool.

Sirius: You mean as long as you can call Europa.

(Alphard face turned into a light shade of red.)

Regulus: Finally! I literately thought you were secretly hiding in the closet.

(Solis laughing as he pats Alphard back.)

Solis: Rip!!

*****************************

Europa: Luna you don't have phones where you come from?

Luna: No

(She stares at her friends awkwardly)

Estrella: Let me guess you send letters to everyone across your kingdom.

Luna: Yes *whimpers*

(Estrella cover her eyes of disappointment. Immediately she had a brilliant idea. )

Estrella: Let's finally take her to the mall!!!

Europa: How are we going to go to a mall if the academy is in the middle of forest in Oregon?

Estrella:  Uhhh the portal!!!

(As she raises her arms to her hips setting her statement)

Europa: I see. Smart girl, I'm down.

(She crosses her arms grinning)

Dione: Plus were going to need to buy outfits for the simulation trial.

Europa: Perfect! I'll call Ming to go with us.

*** An hour later***

Luna: Where are we? What's this big tower?

(The girls laugh hysterically as Luna looked confused.)

Estrella: Luna you're so cute! That's called a building.

Dione: This is the modern of the sepians world. Sapiens don't really believe in magic so instead they have creative their own magic technology.

Ming: Wait till you see the mall!

(As the girls strolled all over the city, Luna eyes were amazed of the building and texture. She felt as if she steps into another world. Luna was even more excited as she walked into the big building called a mall. Immediately her jaws drop of how amazing the stores of clothing, makeup, and other unique stores she never seen.)

Luna: I wish we had one of these back in my father's kingdom!

Europa: Let's get you a phone first.

(Luna was amazed of the box device with a white window as the screen lit up. She shriek almost dropping her new phone. )

Estrella: Luna be careful it's really fragile.

Luna: What it called?

(She examines the weird device in her hands.)

Dione: An Iphone?

(Luna grins and waves to the phone.)

Luna: Hello Iphone.

(Automatically people stared at Luna talking to her phone as if it was a real person.)

Europa: No hun it's just an object not a living being. I think we should start looking for clothes.

**********

(Deep in the southwest tower of the Magellanic, students were excited but chatty in front of the simulation room. Soon doors began to open Professor Deimos steps out of the wide dark doors.)

Professor Deimos: Good morning everyone I see everyone's ready in gear? Before we can start director Tera has a few words for you.

Director Tera: Hello students there are some rules I have to go over. It is forbidden to use your weapons in the first trial. There shall be groups of four within each team. If anyone in your team falls behind before the rest finish the trial you will be disqualified.

(Pauses)

Director Tera: Ten out of twenty groups will move on to the next trial in the next couple of month. Remember be safe and good luck to you all.

(Silence filled the room)

Professor Deimos:  Ok ladies and gentlemen select your groups, you have ten minutes.

(Luna began searching for her friends when she hears a familiar voice.)

Elmert: Good morning Luna you look beautiful today as always, but isn't that a little too much skin?

(She glares at Elmert while he smirks admiring her outfit, soon she turned disappears in the crowd as she carry on the search for her friends.)

Tesla: Hey Luna!

(Luna quickly turned as she saw Tesla walking her way.)

Tesla: Hey I just wanted to say sorry, how we started off. Can we start all over?

(She tilts her head with a big smile)

Sorry for taking so long to write \:

i really hope you like this chapter and the rest that will be posted as well

don't forget to share and vote (:

love ya -Dannie