Chapter 20 Masquerade part 2

(He felt his heart racing, speechless of her beauty; words were caught in his throat. She was so beautiful of course she was smiling radiantly but to the man standing next to him. He looked away and follow his friend to meet his date for the evening. )

Telsa: Couldn't stop staring at that skank, didn't you!

(Elmert glancing at her purple gown the way the corset pushing up her breast, sculpting her figure. He smiles knowing she would only pick the darkest shade color as always.)

Elmert: Come on let's go in, later we can go to my dorm.

(He looks directly at Telsa dark purple eyes through her black lace mask. Telsa expression change of Elmert response, she grabs a hold of Elmert arm leading him into the hall. )

Telsa: I like what you're thinking.

**************************************************

Luna: Solis? Are you ok?

(She waved her hand in front of Solis's face.)

Solis: I'm sorry you're just so beautiful.

(Luna blushes)

Luna: Thank you. Should we go inside?

Solis: As you wish beautiful.

(As the two leave to go inside of the hall, the girls began to gaze at the lovely couple.)

Estrella: He so making her his girlfriend and thanks to me, the dance will be awesome.

Europa: Don't give yourself too much credit Estrella, you're not the only one that put the dance together.

(The girls began to bicker at each other, Sirius interrupts the girls bickering.)

Sirius: Off the subject I think he should talk to his father before making this decision.

Estrella: What do you mean?

Sirius: Nothing just royal confidentially. Milady you look beautiful as always shall we go in!

(Estrella smiles back at her friends waving goodbye as she wraps around Sirius's arm.)

Estrella: This is going to be so much fun.

(Regulus attempts to imitate Sirius stunt with Dione. But instead holds out his hand and bows. )

Regulus: Milady

(Dione giggles at Regulus gesture.)

Dione: And I thought I was the dork.

(She grabs his hand and begins to run towards the hall, dragging Regulus behind her. Last but not least Europa and Alphard were alone outside standing quietly, and awkwardly. )

Europa: So?

Alphard: So?

(Fifteen seconds later)

Alphard: You look cute, waiting for a date?

Europa: I don't have a date... what about you do you have a date?

Alphard: Nope just me, myself, and I...

(Silence went on for ten seconds)

Europa: Fuck it I am not going to waste this dress, let's go in together.

Alphard: I was thinking the same thing.

(Europa grabs a hold of Alphard arms.)

Europa: All I want to do is party and get fuck up...

Alphard: Hey! My type of girl...

***********************************************

(Solis couldn't stop gazing at Luna, admiring her physique. He couldn't take his eyes off her, they way she admire the decorations of the hall. Luna couldn't help but admire the hall, black drapes cover the walls dark and clear as the night sky. The giant golden chandelier brought the light in the dark. She love the elegance that brought in the room. The moon shine in through the open windows of the hall instantly, the gleaming light of the moon glowed upon Luna's skin causing everyone to stop and looked at Luna.)

Solis: Luna you're so beautiful.

(She blushes as Solis gently kisses her rosy cheek.)

Luna: It's all beautiful! I'm so nervous. My hands are shaking.

Solis: Why so nervous?

Luna: I'ts been so long we had balls in my fathers kingdom.

(Solis chuckles while wrapping his arm around Luna's waist, as they stroll to the black champagne gold table surrounded by pearls hanging everywhere as the candles dim the structure of the centerpieces. )

Solis: Would you like a drink?

(Luna grins at Solis's gesture.)

Luna: Sure.

(Solis grins and makes his way towards the elegant dessert table where the mouth watery exquisite food was. Already scarfing down macrons was Alphard, Solis chuckling at his goofy behavior. )

Solis: Where's your date?

(Alphard responds back to Solis with a mouthful of food.)

Alphard: She's with your soon to be girlfriend.

Solis: Hey! Shh..Don't ruin the surprise.

(Before Alphard could speak Regulus sneakily comes behind Alphard pounding his back causing Alphard to choke the food that was in his mouth.)

Alphard: *cough* *cough* What the hell dude! I could have died!

Regulus: But you didn't!

(Sirius shows up)

Sirius: Ah I see you guys are having fun without me. Oh and bud enemy at five o' clock

********************************************************************

(Luna heard a familiar voice and she turns quickly to the person she knew.)

Elmert: May I have this dance your highness.

I hope you all like the second part of this chapter i have more exciting chapters coming soon(:

Don't forget to vote and comment and also to recommend to your friends .

Love ya -Dannie