Chapter 17 The Bond

(It was night; the moon was glowing surrounded by luminous stars. On top of a hill, alone in the peaceful dark. Luna leaning on Solis's shoulder gazing at the moon. Suddenly Luna glares at the bike then at Solis.)

Luna: So where did you get the motorcycle?

Solis: Well it's a long story. But I guess my mother convince my dad to get me a bike.

Luna: Wow that's amazing.

Solis: Yea she always wanted me to live an ordinary life.

(Solis frowns)

Luna: Want to talk about it?

(Solis glances at Luna and sighs.)

Solis: Alright, I guess after a couple of years after my brother was born. My mother became very ill; we try many things to help cure her illness. But nothing work not even Alphard remedies can cure her illness. But she always wanted us to live ordinary and freely.

(Luna frowns)

Luna: Is that why you came here?

Solis: Well my father sent me here to become a better leader. But really I just wanted adventure, before I can take the...

(Solis didn't want to mention that he was next air for the throne.)

Luna: The...?

(Luna began to feel confuse)

Solis: Oh you know learning more boring royal stuff.

(Luna felt more confuse then even)

Luna: Ok

(Suddenly Solis heard something mysterious in the woods below. He sense familiar dark presence. He quickly stands up lends him hand out to Luna. )

Luna: What's wrong?

Solis: It's nothing; let's go it's getting late.

Luna: Tell me what's wrong.

Solis: Luna there's nothing wrong; it's time to go back.

Luna: Why can't you just tell me?

(Luna protested and stops waiting for an answer. Solis frustrated and grabs a hold of Luna.)

Solis: Do you trust me?

Luna: Yea I do.

Solis: I don't want anything happening to you. I will protect you until my last dying breathe.

(Luna begins to shed tears as she glares into Solis's eyes. Feeling confuse, and scared by the sound of Solis's words.)

Luna: Stop you're scaring me.

(Luna tears began to shed even more, just by gazing into his eyes. Solis gently wipe away Luna's tears from her soft rosy cheeks, a frown came upon his face. He felt bad that he made Luna cry.)

Solis: I'm sorry ... I'm sorry it's just you mean so much to me.

(He hugs Luna tightly as he felt her tears on his  grey t-shirt.)

Solis: Come on let's go. You should get some sleep beautiful.

(Luna tugs onto his sleeve stopping Solis from moving towards his bike.)

Luna: Just promise me you'll never leave me. No matter what, you will always find me.

(Solis walk towards Luna looking straight into her wet sparkly eyes. Gently strokes her cheek leaning to kiss her lips. He couldn't help but to feel the warmth of her lips, as if it was heavenly sweet. Luna threw her arms Solis's neck, getting lost of the sensation of his lips. Solis immediately stop kissing, Luna ending before the sensation of lust over comes the two.)

Solis: I promise.

(Luna smiles and leads Solis to his bike. As he starts the engine he glares at the dark woods and cruises off. As the two heading back to the academy, after the two were gone Elmert and Navajo steps out of the dark shadow of the woods. )

Elmert: He's almost confessing love for her.

(He smirks)

Navajo: So how's Tesla taking all of this?

(Elmert expression became serious)

Elmert: She has to understand that my choice. I have to do this to control all of the kingdoms.

Navajo: I doubt Solis won't go down easy.

(Elmert begins to chuckle)

Elmert: Oh my nemesis doesn't know what he has coming.

Navajo: When are you planning on telling him?

Elmert: Oh I won't be breaking his heart my dear friend. She will, but first we have to break hers.

(Navajo chuckles and starts heading back to the academy.)

Navajo: You're one crazy dude.

(Elmert smirks and whispers to himself.)

Elmert: *She will be mine*

(The next morning the sun was shining brightly, the girls were up and prep ready for classes. All except one still fast asleep in her bed. Estrella walks over to Luna's bed trying to wake her up. )

Estrella: Luna get up before were all late for class.

(Luna moans and turns over.)

Estrella: Well you shouldn't have been out so late. Now get up!!!

(Luna gave the most sinister glare at Estrella.)

Luna: No!

(Luna pulls the blanket over her head hiding from Estrella.)

Estrella: Luna!

(Luna continues to ignore Estrella. Europa interrupts as she dashes to their room. )

Europa: Luna!! Solis is here! He brought coffee and sweets for everyone.

(Luna jumps off her bed but trips over and falls on the floor with drool hanging from her bottom lip.)

Luna: I'm fine! Just don't let him see me like this. I'm going to take a quick shower.

(Luna dashes to the bathroom as quickly as she can. Europa begins to giggle, Estrella notices why shes giggling. )

Estrella: He's not here huh!

Europa: Nope

(As she walks towards the living room)

Estrella: You're evil

Europa: At least she's out of bed.

(Half an hour later Luna dashes out of her room, looking for Solis)

Luna: Where is he?

Europa: Ready to go to class

Luna: Yes but where is he?

Europa: Oh you know in class waiting for you.

(Luna face turned red of embarrassment. Glaring at Europa angrily)

Luna: Europa I hope karma gets you back and bites you in the ass.

Hope you like this chapter :)
Don't forget to vote & comment
Also share and recommend stories;)
Stay awesome and love you guys (Dannie_doll95)