Chapter 43 Litost

Solis: I can't believe this is happening!

(As Solis angrily punches the wall in his room.)

Sirius: Solis you need to calm down.

(Solis angrily glares at Sirius.)

Solis: I'm betrothed to another girl I don't even know. As well to prepare for war against the girl I'm in love with.

Sirius: So you are in love with her.

(King Helios walks into the dark grey bedroom interrupting the two young men.)

King Helios: May I have a word with my son alone.

(Sirius bows and exits the dorm. He starts to walk towards the north side of the girl's dormitory. )

Sirius: I need to fix this.

*********************

(Luna stood quietly in the corner of the ivory white room; she felt the tension in the air. Eris and Hulda glared at Luna from their Victorian black leather couch. Tesla and Elmert were bickering at the in front the raven wooden door. )

Tesla: I don't see anything different about her. The only that's different is her eyes.

Elmert: Trust me. I've seen what she's capable of. You should the destruction she left near the infirmary. She just needs a little push.

Tesla: She still too pure look at her, she looks like a scared little kitten.

Elmert: well my black little raven. I have a plan up my sleeve.

(Eris began to glare at Luna's torn up training outfit. Her white sneakers cover in smudge in dirt, her white tank tops torn as if a wild animal attack her. Eris gets up from the luxury couch walks towards Elmert and Tesla as she whispers and glances at Luna. Elmert smirks as he strolled out of the girls' dorm.)

Elmert: I'll see you girls tomorrow. Good night.

(Elmert shuts the wooden door behind him. the creaking sound of the door echo through the empty halls. He stops standing in the middle of the dark hallway, a soft grin appeared on his face. )

Elmert: So you're finally here.

(A beautiful fiery red headed girl appeared from the shadows.)

Elmert: My dear sister.

Siana: I've met our foe, he's kind of cute.

(As she flips her fiery locks behind her left shoulder as she circles around her brother.)

Elmert: I only brought you here to help, not have actual relations with the enemy.

(Siana hiss's at Elmert.)

Siana:  Remember I'm here to help you and father destroy the enemy. Stop treating me like a child.

(Her eyes blazed as she seen a smirk came across her brothers face.)

Siana: So what's your plan?

Elmert: Just be at the garden after midnight.

Siana: Just don't do anything ignorant.

(Siana smirks as she summons ebony flames swirled around her body causing Siana to vanish into thin air. Elmert rubs his forehead. )

Elmert: What am I going to do with that arrogant girl.

(Elmert reach down inside his pocket as he pulls out his phone to check the time.)

Elmert: An hour til the stroke of midnight. Perfect.

(He pulls out another phone.)

Elmert: Thank you Luna for lending me your phone. You wouldn't mind if I message Solis would you?

(He chuckle by himself.)

Elmert: This is going to be perfect.

*************************************

(In Solis bedroom, Solis was sitting at the edge of his bed, as his hand digs into his copper hair. He began thinking deeply about Luna. Suddenly he felt his phone buzz in his pocket. He immediately grabs his phone and glared at the bright screen. Immediately grab his dark brown leather jacket, grabbing his key leaving the dorm. )

***********************************

(Luna glared all over the gloomy dorm it was different from her original dorm. Her eyes darted at Tesla answering her cell phone, Eris and Hulda glared at her as well. )

Tesla: Ok got it

(Tesla hangs up her phone.)

Tesla: Luna you should get change, we're going somewhere.

Luna: Where are we going?

Tesla: Oh it's a surprise.

"