Chapter 2 Orientation

I followed Dione into an ivory room. Two beds had its corners of the room. Dione's bed looked very cozy white sheets and pillows, with a dash of light blue contrast all over her bed. Even a tapestry of snowflakes hung above her bed. Also, a string of twinkling lights. It was a cozy feeling.
"This is where you sleep Luna." She said pointing to my bed.
I'm guessing my parents had sent someone to setup everything.
"Thank you."
I gently sat on my bed looking down playing with my fingers.
"Luna, it's ok to be nervous around strange people." She said leaning against a white desk across the room. I've seen the sympathy in Dione's eyes.
"Don't be afraid to ask for anything. I'm going to make hot chocolate for everyone. You can come to the living room if you want to join us."
I glance up and watch Dione was walking out of our room.
"Um, Dione?" I called out for her.
"Yes, Luna." She smiled peeking her head in from the door.
"I just wanted to say thank you. I appreciate the warm welcome."
Dione began to giggle.
Did I say something odd to cause her to laugh?
"Luna you don't have to be so formal with us. Just be yourself. And don't worry this is your home as well." She winked and left our room.
"Be me?"
I developed the courage to join the other girls in the living room of our dorm. I noticed Dione in the kitchen pouring steamy hot chocolate in adorable mugs. Aurelia a golden blonde headed girl with a sun-kissed tan was carrying a mountain full of pillows to the little balcony that was outside. Isaline a very energetic girl grabbing snacks from the pantry.
"Welcome to our little party Luna."
Europa said walking towards me with marshmallows and chocolates being carried in our arms. Hours later, I found everyone sleep in the living room over a sugar crash. I guess I'm heading to bed too.

I woke up to a warm feeling on my left cheek

I woke up to a warm feeling on my left cheek. While opening my eyes, I observed the sun rays breaking through our window.
"Good morning! Luna, you should get in the shower. We're going to leave soon to orientation." Said Dione.
I rushed to the bathroom to get ready. Since it's orientation we have to wear our academy uniform. A black skirt, white collar blouse, with a loose black bow. I tied up my hair in a high ponytail.
"Hey, you should put this lipstick on." Aurelia handed me a tube of lipstick.
"It's called Teddy Velvet it's a makeup brand called mac. I think it'll look good on you." She grinned.
"Thank you, Aurelia."
I grabbed the tube from her and then apply the dusty rose color on to my lips.
"Just call me Arie."
Aurelia smiled .
"Come on, we only have ten minutes till orientation girls!" Isaline yelled from the other room.
"I can tell that you're nervous, it'll be ok," Arie says checking her make up in the mirror.
"I got it! Your name is the moon in Latin right!" she said while her eyes sparkled.
"Yes, that is correct. All of you have been kind and unique. I'm glad I met all of you." I smiled while tying my bow.
"Alright let's go girls."
Isaline said peeping her head through the doorway. I was the last to leave the door. As I ran without paying attention what was ahead of me. I ran into somebody causing us both to knock us out of our feet. My bottom felt numb until I heard an angry voice.
"Watch where you're going airhead!"
I glared at her angry expression her eyes were very dark violet.
"Nyx are you ok?"
A fiery redheaded girl came to her friend rescue.
"Are you deaf!"